Just got mine for Rogers, downloading it now. If you don't see the update notification do a manual check (Settings > About Phone > System update) Good on Rogers for being so quick!

Update1: Looks like Telus has it available now
    Update 2: Looks like Bell has theirs up
    Last edited by MrEvets; 12-08-15 at 08:08 AM.
    12-08-15 05:26 AM
    Here's screen shot of it
    Attached Thumbnails Update for Rogers is up-1449574044328.jpg  
    cherng and allsportsfan like this.
    12-08-15 05:27 AM
    I've hit download but it doesn't seem to be downloading and the download button is gone as well

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-08-15 06:10 AM
    Look at the top of the update screen there is a line right under the top header that says Update your Priv to the latest software today. Right below that is a bar and part of it should be yellow as it progresses. I have no idea why Android hid this progress bar but they did!
    12-08-15 06:24 AM
    Yay! Updated mine on Rogers, i like how fast Rogers released the OS.

12-08-15 06:31 AM
    How do you get it? It's not showing in my notifications.

ok...settings>>>about phone>>>system updates

Note: I didn't see any download button...so I just clicked the screen in places. If you turn the phone to landscape you will see the "downloading" text...otherwise you will only see a slight yellow progress bar at the top. (see arrows)

Perhaps turning the phone to landscape will reveal the download button.

P.S. the install won't take place if your battery is too low. I missed the little notification informing me of this...so maybe just plug in the phone.
    Attached Thumbnails Update for Rogers is up-screenshot_2015-12-08-05-16-30.jpg   Update for Rogers is up-screenshot_2015-12-08-05-18-32.jpg  
    Last edited by Mark Sb; 12-08-15 at 07:45 AM.
    brian4591 likes this.
    12-08-15 07:06 AM
    Thanks for this information...the updates took a while and I also didn't realize the small yellow progress bar but now to see how the phone behaves.

12-08-15 07:16 AM
    Updating mine now, too. At least Rogers didn't drop the ball this time... though, not gonna fix the physical issues I still have =\
    12-08-15 07:19 AM
    Just got mine for Rogers, downloading it now. If you're on Rogers go do a manual check! Good on Rogers for being so quick!

Update, looks like Telus has it available now as well!
    Thanks for the notification

12-08-15 07:21 AM
    Updating mine now, too. At least Rogers didn't drop the ball this time... though, not gonna fix the physical issues I still have =\
    What physical issues?

12-08-15 07:22 AM
    Ah, my replacement device still has a slightly loose screen, on the right this time, and the whole thing feels weird and makes this crunchy noise if I press on the screen with any amount of force. And, I'm not talking about the normal back of the device nonsense due to missing the wireless charger, this noise and feel comes from the screen side of things. Not sure if my original had the same problem or not, and I'm just being more sensitive to build quality issues now, or not.
    benjaminleroux likes this.
    12-08-15 07:42 AM
    Ah, my replacement device still has a slightly loose screen, on the right this time, and the whole thing feels weird and makes this crunchy noise if I press on the screen with any amount of force. And, I'm not talking about the normal back of the device nonsense due to missing the wireless charger, this noise and feel comes from the screen side of things. Not sure if my original had the same problem or not, and I'm just being more sensitive to build quality issues now, or not.
    That would drive me crazy. I would be returning until I get a right one.

Posted via CB10
    12-08-15 07:44 AM
    That would drive me crazy. I would be returning until I get a right one.

Posted via CB10
    That was what I wanted to do, but I got the bum's rush at my local Rogers store, they more or less told me to get out because my problem, in their estimation, wasn't a real problem. I lost it on customer care afterwards, they gave me a $50 courtesy credit, though that hardly really made the experience any better. Still on the fence about ditching these clowns after this experience.
    12-08-15 07:52 AM
    Do this: contact Blackberry tech support for Priv (the number is on the card in your box) and create an incident and have them call Rogers on your behalf. I am on my 2ND phone and am waiting for the 3rd replacement.

You are not being too picky. The problem is because of the wireless charging missing and both companies are aware. It is a bad batch of phones and they know it. I have the same screen centre bubble effect (as I call it) and they will keep sending me a phone until they get it right.

Don't bother with the store staff. Once you pass 15 days you are a nobody. Oh and do not except a refurb. Tell them new or you will keep sending it back.

artemis-kun likes this.
    12-08-15 09:29 AM
    That was fast! Downloading the update now.
    12-08-15 09:32 AM
    Wow just did the update.

Phone got insanely hot and took about 20% battery life. I wonder if this is normal for an android device.
    12-08-15 09:49 AM
    Wow just did the update.

Phone got insanely hot and took about 20% battery life. I wonder if this is normal for an android device.
    Yup. Happened with my N5 and N4 when I did Marshmallow / Lollipop updates
    12-08-15 10:00 AM
    Wow just did the update.

I've had similar experience with other Android devices. I generally plug them in when updating.

Posted via the CrackBerry App on Priv
    12-08-15 10:10 AM
    I've had similar experience with other Android devices. I generally plug them in when updating.

Posted via the CrackBerry App on Priv
    Will keep that in mind on the next update.
    12-08-15 10:13 AM
    Phone seems so much snappier. Loving the update so far. Hub opens up fast.

12-08-15 01:39 PM
    Wow this update is a godsend! My keyboard lag is completely gone, my SD card finally works and so far, my phone doesn't feel as hot as a brick from hell! Very impressed

12-08-15 01:45 PM
    Still not available in Nova Scotia on the Rogers Wireless network. They are handling the update like a rolling blackout apparently. Gotta love those Toronto centric robber barons.

Update: Finally received and installed the upgraded software.

BlackBerry Priv with CrackBerry App for Android
    Last edited by qwerty4ever; 12-08-15 at 07:57 PM.
    12-08-15 06:29 PM