I am facing two current issues with calendar invites on my Office 365 account at work.

1. I have a few series of recurring events where I'm an attendee. When the organiser updates a single event in the series, the change is not reflected on the calendars in PRIV (I am using Google and BlackBerry calendar so I'm assuming this is not a calendar issue but rather some sort of issue with how the data is being pulled?) but it is updated on the calendar in Outlook.

2. When occurrences in a recurring event that have been deleted, they still appear in the calendars on my PRIV.

I've tried removing the said account and adding it back but the problem is not resolved. This is quite troubling as I'm unable to rely on the schedule that I see on my phone.

I've also done a simple test. I added the account in question to another Android phone (LG) using the Hub and Hub+ services apps and got the same issues. However, the issues are no longer present after uninstalling Hub and Hub+ services and using the native email app to handle all my emails and calendar.

This discovery however, does not solve my problem on the PRIV since it uses Hub and Hub+ services and I definitely want to continue using the Hub.

I love using a BlackBerry and hope that these issues can be looked into and resolved. I am not sure where else to provide feedback on these issues other than this forum as the official BlackBerry support email seems to only support people who bought their phones directly from BlackBerry.

This to me is an app issue, not so much the phone issue. I do think that if BlackBerry wants to continue getting people to use their software, they should open up their support to everyone using them no?

Is anyone here able to help/provide advise? I can provide more inputs if required. Thank you.
    Last edited by dawnjc79; 03-21-17 at 10:41 PM. Reason: Provided clarity and updates
    09-05-16 10:15 AM
    I've just noticed this issue today. I am using Office 365 at work and have a few series of recurring events where I'm an attendee. When the organiser updated a single event in the series, the change is not reflected on the calendar in PRIV but it is updated on the calendar in Outlook. Does anybody else have this issue and know how it can be resolved?

I've also just tested it with another Android (not PRIV) user and it's the same issue so I guess it's not exclusive to PRIV.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Does anything happen if you hit the "refresh" button in the Calendar app?
    09-06-16 11:10 AM
    Nope
    09-06-16 12:26 PM
    Not sure on that one but my Google calendar is putting everything on my Priv twice. If I delete one it deletes both.
    09-06-16 03:03 PM
    bump
    04-03-17 02:33 AM
    bump
    The recent (last week) updates to the Hub and Hub+ have not fixed it?
    04-03-17 09:03 AM
    unfortunately not.
    04-03-17 09:26 AM
    Sigh. Got tricked by the calendar giving me the wrong information for today again...
    06-26-17 11:32 PM