Came across this in the debug setting of BlackBerry keyboard. There are a few interesting options, e.g. slide over menu and shake-to-invoke actions. Are these new features?
    03-22-17 12:09 AM
    Came across this in the debug setting of BlackBerry keyboard. There are a few interesting options, e.g. slide over menu and shake-to-invoke actions. Are these new features?
    No, they been there since the statistics update was added or possibly even later.
    03-22-17 12:47 PM
    I'd expect that you can only see these settings because you've got your device on a beta program and you have enabled global developer options. Now that I've left BlackBerry and am not on the external beta program, I don't have access myself.

They're really intended for internal/beta use, which is reflected in the fact that many of the Settings strings are not localized and might look like they're written by developers and not vetted by a technical writer. :-) All should be treated with caution.

04-02-17 11:13 AM
    I'd expect that you can only see these settings because you've got your device on a beta program and you have enabled global developer options. Now that I've left BlackBerry and am not on the external beta program, I don't have access myself.

They're really intended for internal/beta use, which is reflected in the fact that many of the Settings strings are not localized and might look like they're written by developers and not vetted by a technical writer. :-) All should be treated with caution.
    I know your not there but can you put in a word to add BACKSPACE to the Word Substitution Macros. I still would really appreciate if %b and/or %B worked again in the Android BB world.

But glad you are still around in any capacity.
    anon(3641385) likes this.
    04-02-17 02:20 PM