Last night before I went to bed, I saw the notification to update my phone so it updated when I was sleeping. When I woke up, my phone was filled with the notifications for "Unfortunately XXX has stopped" for literally every single app on my phone. They keep popping up after I close them all, especially for BB Keyboard and Launcher. I can't really use my phone at all, Blackberry Launcher keeps crashing and isn't displaying any icons. I called tech support and they seemed pretty stumped, I got a bug report in and I'm waiting 24 to 48 hours for tech support to get back...however, my phone is literally useless until then so I'm asking if anyone has encountered similar problems after the latest ATT update. I've held down the power button for 32 seconds, i've done the little fast boot thing, I've cleared data and cache on the BB Launcher....nothing has worked yet and I really don't want to a hard reset... but if it's the only option I guess I'll have to.
    03-22-16 09:46 AM
    Last update did the same for me, I was forced to had reset.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    03-22-16 10:22 AM