Yes we know Carphonewarehouse and Shop Berry's got it...

But that's not what we're waiting for. We are waiting for affordable, acceptable and available deals whether sim free or otherwise.

We earn relatively less, why should we pay more (than other western nations).
    �580 is way too expensive...

J. Chen, I need a discount ASAP!

And I am not the only one in this boat...

From Norwich

Posted via CB10
    10-29-15 01:07 AM
    Nope from uk as well and i have bought mine outright
    ahmedhanif911 likes this.
    10-29-15 01:26 AM
    Nope from uk as well and i have bought mine outright
    same here .........................if they want it cheaper then they will have to wait a good good few months ,I'm happy got mine booked just waiting for the 6th
    Deanig_12 and ahmedhanif911 like this.
    10-29-15 01:30 AM
    same here .........................if they want it cheaper then they will have to wait a good good few months ,I'm happy got mine booked just waiting for the 6th
    me 2 excited!
    10-29-15 05:37 AM
    I'm hopefully going to a store on the 6th to pick one up. I assume Carphone Warehouse stores will have them in stock? Don't want to pre-order only to wait all weekend and then have it arrive on tuesday or something
    10-29-15 06:15 AM
    I'm waiting for Amazon UK to start selling it.

Posted via CB10
    10-29-15 06:23 AM
    Going to try and get mine through work. I haven't paid for a phone in years!
    10-29-15 06:47 AM
    Mine should be getting delivered to the store friday , I asked if I could put my name down and pay when collecting but the store said no only preorder to guarantee one. Even the CPW at self ridges said the same

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    10-29-15 07:05 AM
    I am still on the fence about ordering.
    I've literally just bought an iPhone 6s SIM free and have been using that for the last few weeks.
    I really really like it.
    But I love the look of this Priv device. The mix of BB and Android means I'm no longer missing out on app selection which drove me back to iPhone in the first place, plus the keypad which for me, is the biggest loss to phones since they virtually all went touch screen.

What I might do it order it on contract through CPW, and try it out for a week or so. I will then cancel the contract and send the handset back which CPW let you do within 14 days no charge no cost.
    If I like it I can then sell the 6s and buy the Priv outright.

Seems like a lot of work but I guess I wont get to give it a proper go otherwise. At least it's 14 days of giving the phone a try with no cost.

Thoughts?
    10-29-15 07:13 AM
    I want one, but I'm going to have to wait until it's �100 cheaper, maybe in the January sales?

Posted via CB10
    10-29-15 07:14 AM
    10-29-15 07:27 AM
    Seem a good idea to be honest at least you will know if you want it

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    10-29-15 07:39 AM
    Yeah seems like a sound plan ha.

Right bugger it, might just preorder when I get home. I need to see what it's like don't I?! I'll only agonize over it if not!

Plus I can join in on the pre-order hype!
    Anyone having the day off? I can't unfortunately.
    10-29-15 08:02 AM
    I rang Clove technology up, they said CPW got exclusivity rights till late December time!

Posted via CB10
    10-29-15 08:19 AM
    I am still on the fence about ordering.
    I've literally just bought an iPhone 6s SIM free and have been using that for the last few weeks.
    I really really like it.
    But I love the look of this Priv device. The mix of BB and Android means I'm no longer missing out on app selection which drove me back to iPhone in the first place, plus the keypad which for me, is the biggest loss to phones since they virtually all went touch screen.

What I might do it order it on contract through CPW, and try it out for a week or so. I will then cancel the contract and send the handset back which CPW let you do within 14 days no charge no cost.
    If I like it I can then sell the 6s and buy the Priv outright.

Seems like a lot of work but I guess I wont get to give it a proper go otherwise. At least it's 14 days of giving the phone a try with no cost.

Thoughts?
    Get out while you still can

Via Passport 
    10-29-15 08:33 AM
    Just FYI, spoke to Carphone Warehouse. They said it wouldn't be available in store until pre-orders 'stabilise'... and that it will be delivered on Friday 6th Nov, after I said 'well honestly will it just arrive on monday?. He seemed sure it would actually arrive on the Friday. Still, it's unlikely any salesperson would suggest you wait rather than give them money now. Not sure what to do
    totaldynamic likes this.
    10-29-15 09:04 AM
    Just FYI, spoke to Carphone Warehouse. They said it wouldn't be available in store until pre-orders 'stabilise'... and that it will be delivered on Friday 6th Nov, after I said 'well honestly will it just arrive on monday?. He seemed sure it would actually arrive on the Friday. Still, it's unlikely any salesperson would suggest you wait rather than give them money now. Not sure what to do
    Are you perhaps misunderstanding him? I thought someone posted that CPW pre-orders could be picked up on the 6th, from the store?
    10-29-15 09:15 AM
    Are you perhaps misunderstanding him? I thought someone posted that CPW pre-orders could be picked up on the 6th, from the store?
    Ah, well I meant walking into a store on the 6th without pre-order, and just buying it off the shelf. He is saying that it wouldn't be an option until pre-orders 'stabilise'.

I then asked if I pre-order, will it actually arrive on Friday, or is that just the date it becomes available, and then in reality arrives at my doorstep on monday instead. He said 'we deliver on fridays, that is the day you will get the phone'.

I understand there is an option to pre-order online, and then pick up the phone from a CPW store. Again, I feel like i'm gonna get shafted with 'oh it got delayed, it'll be here on monday'.

So impatient. Especially with such a wad of cash....
    nonamenomore and anon4226395 like this.
    10-29-15 09:35 AM
    Yes we know Carphonewarehouse and Shop Berry's got it...

But that's not what we're waiting for. We are waiting for affordable, acceptable and available deals whether sim free or otherwise.

We earn relatively less, why should we pay more (than other western nations).
    �580 is way too expensive...

J. Chen, I need a discount ASAP!

And I am not the only one in this boat...

From Norwich

Posted via CB10
    the price is now 560�... still cheaper than the insane 799€ in the rest of europe
    10-29-15 10:48 AM
    I'm pre-oredering this tonight. Hopefully will get it on Friday!
    10-29-15 11:03 AM
    Visited two Carphone warehouse shops today with the same question - will you be having the Priv in store for demo? My contract upgrade is available at the end on November so have time to test the device before deciding whether to move on from the Z30.

Am pleased to report that staff in both stores are aware of the phone coming and that they are pretty positive about having the Priv in stock once the pre ordered units have been dispatched.

Both mentioned waiting to see the Blackberry rep so Mr BlackBerry rep, North West England, over to you...

9700.9900.30.?
    weezul likes this.
    10-29-15 11:43 AM
    That is promising. I have to say that the staff at carphone warehouse are usually very good.

Posted via CB10
    10-29-15 12:00 PM
    got mine booked............roll on the 6th
    Deanig_12 likes this.
    10-29-15 12:08 PM
    Ah, well I meant walking into a store on the 6th without pre-order, and just buying it off the shelf. He is saying that it wouldn't be an option until pre-orders 'stabilise'.

I then asked if I pre-order, will it actually arrive on Friday, or is that just the date it becomes available, and then in reality arrives at my doorstep on monday instead. He said 'we deliver on fridays, that is the day you will get the phone'.

I understand there is an option to pre-order online, and then pick up the phone from a CPW store. Again, I feel like i'm gonna get shafted with 'oh it got delayed, it'll be here on monday'.

So impatient. Especially with such a wad of cash....
    Whatever you do, absolutely don't do the Click and Collect! It certainly will not be ready for the 6th. I've heard from multiple people that it takes ages for them to process the Click and Collect orders.

I reckon the best bet is just to pre-order. That's what I did and the rep I spoke to online said it almost certainly should arrive on the Friday! Unfortunately I'm out at work all day so will probably miss the delivery and have to wait until Monday =(
    weezul likes this.
    10-29-15 12:36 PM
    Cheers. Gonna bite the bullet tonight I think and just pre-order.
    10-29-15 12:42 PM
406 123 ...