I'm asking nicely for my boss how do I go about setting up the blackberry hub with a google for business email with push. Do I manually set it up using the imap settings etc? Please advise. If someone could do a video or pic by pic of it I would appreciate it. I unfortunately still waiting from shop blackberry and not much help to him.
    11-11-15 06:44 PM
    you would have to add the new account the same way we always do. and yes, i would think it would have to be imap. my google accounts set up like this always worked on my z30....
    11-12-15 05:32 AM
    I'm asking nicely for my boss how do I go about setting up the blackberry hub with a google for business email with push. Do I manually set it up using the imap settings etc? Please advise. If someone could do a video or pic by pic of it I would appreciate it. I unfortunately still waiting from shop blackberry and not much help to him.
    Please be more clear!? Google for business email account meaning what type of account? Gmail? Outlook? You can use any email to setup a Google account but it could be pop imap or exchange!?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-12-15 06:53 AM
    Please be more clear!? Google for business email account meaning what type of account? Gmail? Outlook? You can use any email to setup a Google account but it could be pop imap or exchange!?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    gmail account @mywebaddress.com
    11-12-15 07:32 AM