My PRIV is from VZW and is still running Lollipop.

My Bluetooth headset is a Plantronics Voyager Legend (best in the world in my book and I've tried way too many and done far too much research), which I've used for years with my other BB phones with no issue.

With the PRIV, however, at first it seemed it would connect and disconnect at will on starting a call. Then it seemed to maintain pretty consistent faulty behavior -- it would work if it was already connected before the call, but if I connected it after I was on a call the nice female computer voice in the headset would say it was connected and the phone's icon would indicate it was connected, but the speech in both directions would be coming through the handset.

The trick I discovered as a workaround is to tap to tell the phone to use the Speakerphone and then tap to tell it to use Bluetooth. That seems to do the trick every time.

(Telling it to use the Handset and then Bluetooth doesn't seem to work, or at least not as consistently.)
    FF22 likes this.
    06-02-16 05:54 PM
    that's a good tip ,i'm sure you're helping others but what i don't get it's why do you need to play tricks on a $724.00 device when cheaper phones might not do that.that's a common feature and it should work everytime
    06-03-16 08:10 AM
    that's a good tip ,i'm sure you're helping others but what i don't get it's why do you need to play tricks on a $724.00 device when cheaper phones might not do that.that's a common feature and it should work everytime
    It's called "first gen" device. That includes the iPhone didn't support copy and paste, the Z10 didn't support copy phone number from the call screen.

But people often forget about it and don't realize that they have become an early adopter by buying them.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2876
    06-03-16 08:19 AM
    bluetooth connectivity it's a common feature that most devices have and work ,for me first gen device it's too far from being an excuse
    06-03-16 08:32 AM
    bluetooth connectivity it's a common feature that most devices have and work ,for me first gen device it's too far from being an excuse
    If you are right, then BB 10 truly excels in this domain.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2876
    06-03-16 06:16 PM
    I also love my Voyager Legend, (except for the charging thingy). I don't have to anything to make it work, it just does. All the time, no problems.
    On Lollipop and now on Marshmallow.
    06-03-16 08:54 PM
    I also love my Voyager Legend, (except for the charging thingy). I don't have to anything to make it work, it just does. All the time, no problems.
    On Lollipop and now on Marshmallow.
    Get the charging stand. You'll never look back.

http://amzn.com/B009UNGYK8
    06-03-16 09:08 PM