So my Priv is locked to the Bell network (about to get it unlocked). I'm going to be travelling to Pakistan and was wondering if I get a sim card there will it work with my Priv or not? I admittedly don't know much about the differences in frequencies between countries but I imagine it could be limiting factor.

Thanks!
    07-26-16 05:44 PM
    I went to Pakistan last year and used BlackBerry Passport SE with no issues. I used Jazz and Telenor, and am sure it'll work with others too.

I think you'll be fine as far as your phone is unlocked. Depending on your location and the usage, you can pick the package that works for you. Finding and understanding one was extremely difficult for me.

Posted via handy dandy PRIV
    mdarr likes this.
    07-26-16 05:55 PM
    You should be fine. The Bell version supports the same 3G bands and a wide variety of LTE bands, including band 1 and 5, which I believe are in use in Pakistan.
    mdarr likes this.
    07-26-16 05:57 PM
    I went to Pakistan last year and used BlackBerry Passport SE with no issues. I used Jazz and Telenor, and am sure it'll work with others too.

I think you'll be fine as far as your phone is unlocked. Depending on your location and the usage, you can pick the package that works for you. Finding and understanding one was extremely difficult for me.

Posted via handy dandy PRIV

Thanks for the info, hopefully someone can help me out with the plans!
    07-26-16 06:12 PM
    You should be fine. The Bell version supports the same 3G bands and a wide variety of LTE bands, including band 1 and 5, which I believe are in use in Pakistan.
    Awesome, thank you!
    07-26-16 06:13 PM