I did a lot of research and came up with the solution: First I had to download and install a beta version of WhatsApp from the Beta Store that allows you to create an Android backup on the Z30 memory card. This must be done with the same sim card and WhatsApp phone number on the Z30 (which required me to buy a sim card adapter). Then I had to transfer the sim card, and memory card with the backup file to the Android phone. I then had to download a file manager app to transfer the files from the memory card to the WhatsApp folder on the phone. I then had to install WhatsApp on the Priv, but I learned that it must be done with a working WiFi connection, otherwise it just keeps searching for a connection forever. I also had to delete all previous WhatsApp backups on Google Drive before installing WhatsApp, otherwise it defaulted to an older backup on Google Drive. I made a few mistakes and had many failed attempts, so it only allowed me to do one install per day, and this process took me 3 days. You need to follow this process exactly, otherwise it will automatically skip a step and install WhatsApp on the Priv without transferring the old messages.
    Last edited by LesterIngham; 04-12-16 at 03:38 PM.
    FF22 likes this.
    04-12-16 12:30 PM
    I don't use Whatsapp but I'm sure folks will appreciate that you posted a note on how to do it.
    04-12-16 01:24 PM
    Thank you for the tips.
    I have one question.
    My BB Z30 is still using the normal WhatsApp, downloaded from BB World.
    Hw should I replace it?

Thank you
    09-15-16 12:29 AM
    Why you not send a email for developer of WhatsApp, ask them how to convert history message to other device using WhatsApp.

Thank you for the tips.
    I have one question.
    My BB Z30 is still using the normal WhatsApp, downloaded from BB World.
    Hw should I replace it?

Thank you
    09-15-16 01:44 AM
    I have already successfully did this

I was from a passport. Anyways for me I didnt bother with the beta download. But just ensure during settings you will see 'export to android' and it's not supported.

Don't bother about that. Cause it will surely work. Ensure your BlackBerry has a sd card. If not it doesn't work sadly. Just click export. ALL PICTURES VIDEOS AUDIO AND MESSAGES will be transferred to your sd

Then after the export all info will be in your sd card. Find your WhatsApp folder in your Android phone. Transfer the sd card files to your Android phone.. Uninstall WhatsApp from Android phone and reinstall.

Set up WhatsApp again and it will auto backup everything. Hope this helps

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    FF22 likes this.
    09-15-16 07:08 AM
    From BlackBerry Passport. Open WhatsApp. Swipe from top click settings and then media.

U should see the 'export to android' and in red it's not supported.

If u do not see it. Please head to BlackBerry World and update WhatsApp to the latest version that should already work. Cause I don't have beta zone

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    FF22 likes this.
    09-15-16 07:14 AM