Hi all,
    Firstly I must say that I really love my Priv and have been lurking here since the moment it was announced. After the highly anticipated Marshmallow update the battery life went from good to great and together being able to set the app permissions I have everything I need in a smartphone.
    However, since the marshmallow update I noticed one annoying bug I have not previously encountered. Whenever I connect my Priv to my car stereo (2015 Volkswagen Polo) the song/track which the console displays is lagging one song behind. So when my Priv is playing song �2� of a random music album (which I hear through the speakers), the console displays the song �1� title. Followed by hearing song �3� and the console showing song �2� etc.. This occurs both when using the google �Play Music� app and an alternative music player (BlackPlayer).
    I was wondering if anybody else has encountered something similar and how to tackle it.

Kind regards,
    T
    05-10-16 08:12 AM
    Hiya T.. This is an interesting one.. are you still having this issue? If so perhaps a device reset may help.. Try holding down the power key for a full 32 seconds without releasing it. This simulates a battery pull and may help correct the issue.. Thanks
    05-16-16 03:32 PM
    Hi JM_forfun! Firstly, thank you for your reply. As you can see my answer took quite some time; I've waited several monthly updates in the hope the bug would be fixed. Also tried your idea of holding down the power key for over 32 seconds to emulate a battery pull multiple times. Sadly, both to no avail

Since the problem keeps troubling me, could you suggest another possible solution or has anybody else encountered (and solved) this issue yet?

Kind regards,
    T
    09-06-16 07:24 AM
    I have the same issue with the Priv in my VW. I haven't found a solution yet unfortunately.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-06-16 10:52 AM
    Hi DigiCasa, Good to know there are multiple people having this problem. I've also looked at the VW forum but not found a solution yet. If anybody else has an idea, please let us know

Kind regards,
    T
    09-08-16 01:44 AM
    Hi All, I still struggle with issue. has anybody found a solution in the mean time or any workarounds?

Kind regards,
    T
    11-24-16 06:18 AM
    TVa: '14 JSW TDI MT6 (USA) owner here, with a Priv on Android 6.0.1. Are you connecting phone via Bluetooth or cable? I have not experienced the lag you mention.

PS I connect via Bluetooth, don't have the cable (yet).
    Last edited by hamilgs; 12-01-16 at 12:42 PM.
    11-25-16 02:55 PM
    Hi hamilgs,
    My apologies for the late response. I have only tried the Bluetooth connection; I'm not aware of the problem persisting when connecting via cable.
    Also, as mentioned, the problem was not occurring prior to the Marshmellow update.

Kind regards,
    T
    12-01-16 01:48 AM