Anyone getting tired of the PRIV leaks. I mean every other manufacturer have reveled there holiday devices except BB.

JUST ANNOUNCE WHEN IT WILL OFFICIALLY GO ON SALE ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    10-06-15 09:40 AM
    You sound surprised that BB is lagging behind.
    Blacklatino likes this.
    10-06-15 09:44 AM
    those that never learn from past mistakes r doomed to fail again. This will be the end of hw department. The leadership and marketing team are total failure.

Posted via CB10
    10-06-15 09:50 AM
    In their defense, they were pretty much forced to officially announce the phone before they intended to. For all we know, they were planning on announcing the phone, and then having it available a week later.

Telling everyone a release date which is a month or more away is no good for anyone. All the CrackBerry critics will comment on how they should have released it sooner, and then if it's even one day late, every news outlet will have field day. When the phone is ready, and already being shipped to retailers is when they should give us a date. They are trying NOT to make the same mistakes as before.
    10-06-15 09:58 AM
    In their defense, they were pretty much forced to officially announce the phone before they intended to. For all we know, they were planning on announcing the phone, and then having it available a week later.

Telling everyone a release date which is a month or more away is no good for anyone. All the CrackBerry critics will comment on how they should have released it sooner, and then if it's even one day late, every news outlet will have field day. When the phone is ready, and already being shipped to retailers is when they should give us a date. They are trying NOT to make the same mistakes as before.
    True that.

Posted via CB10
    10-06-15 09:58 AM
    And Microsoft just announced their Win10 mobile line up (with great prices too).

The clock is ticking and it's ticking fast! I wish the announcement was this month.
    Blacklatino likes this.
    10-06-15 10:00 AM
    You sound surprised that BB is lagging behind.
    No I am not surprised at all.
    10-06-15 10:05 AM
    Feel the same. Kept watching on the rumors for months and if they don't announce the official release date until I can buy an unlocked Sony Xperia Z5 then I'll leave.
    10-06-15 10:06 AM

I suppose you are correct that they were forced into revealing it. But now that it is out there why keep waiting. Release full product information and price and give a date. By now they have the hardware nailed down I doubt that part is going to change.

My fear is by the time this goes on sale everyone else has beat you to market and people that may be interested in a android phone may just move to another android option. If people know it will be out Nov ?? people may hold on a little longer to see if this phone is a real option. If you leave people blowing in the wind something else may catch that persons $$..
    10-06-15 10:11 AM
    I suppose you are correct that they were forced into revealing it. But now that it is out there why keep waiting. Release full product information and price and give a date. By now they have the hardware nailed down I doubt that part is going to change.

My fear is by the time this goes on sale everyone else has beat you to market and people that may be interested in a android phone may just move to another android option. If people know it will be out Nov ?? people may hold on a little longer to see if this phone is a real option. If you leave people blowing in the wind something else may catch that persons $$..
    I agree that they should be releasing specs, especially since this phone is a beast. 64-bit, 4k video, beautiful screen, etc... Peaking people's interest wouldn't be a bad thing.

I think there are a few articles floating around that show Android phone purchases aren't really calendar related, so I don't think that they need to be too overly concerned about beating everyone to the market. Also, I just don't think giving a date, just for the sake of it, is a good idea. Maybe it's just me, but if the phone is due to come out November 30th, I don't want to know now. Tell me on November 26th that I can pick it up Monday morning. The Z10 launch will forever haunt me...
    10-06-15 11:41 AM