So as corny as this sounds, I happen to be one of those who has and currently does use this feature on my Z10.

Do any current android users out there know if there is something that might be as similar or works as well as this for Android devices or specifically for the Priv when it comes out?

Thank you all

Posted via CB10
    10-30-15 12:06 PM
    there are a few featured in the Google Play store, but i personally haven't used them on my android.
    10-30-15 12:20 PM
    most underused feature in all of BB10.
    10-30-15 12:41 PM
    The BlackBerry Camera will be on the Priv with enhanced features. That makes me think current features will be on there as well.
    10-30-15 12:46 PM
    The BlackBerry Camera will be on the Priv with enhanced features. That makes me think current features will be on there as well.
    Timeshift mode is not available. Camera has HDR, flash, face detection, filters, panorama, but not Timeshift.
    10-30-15 12:49 PM
    Timeshift mode is not available. Camera has HDR, flash, face detection, filters, panorama, but not Timeshift.
    I see you are new here. Do you have a priv already?

Posted via CB10
    10-30-15 12:56 PM
    I see you are new here. Do you have a priv already?
    Yes. Happy to answer questions for a while.
    10-30-15 12:58 PM
    Yes. Happy to answer questions for a while.
    Is whats app and twitter in the hub? If yes, do they open in the hub like a "card" on bb10, that you can respond?

Posted via CB10
    10-30-15 01:01 PM
    Also, there was a lot of confusion regarding type and go. If you are on the home sceen and you type on the pkb, does it start a device search? Or does it only function as shortcuts?

Posted via CB10
    10-30-15 01:03 PM
    And, can you zoom in and out using the touch-physical keyboard? (like on the passport?
    And what is is limited to? I.e. Web pages, pictures etc.

Posted via CB10
    10-30-15 01:06 PM
    Is whats app and twitter in the hub? If yes, do they open in the hub like a "card" on bb10, that you can respond
    Whatsapp is not in the Hub, as far as I can see. Twitter is but seems to pull in everything. When I added a test account it showed tweets, favorites, follows... it became a totally unusable list of junk and I could not see a way to filter it. There may be one though. Clicking a tweet evoked the Twitter app. The only thing native in the Hub is email. Possibly BBM but I do not use it.

Also, there was a lot of confusion regarding type and go. If you are on the home sceen and you type on the pkb, does it start a device search? Or does it only function as shortcuts?
    If you type on the home screen it asks if you want to Google Search or Device Search. You can tell it to always do Google, always Device, or ask. It has Instant Actions from BB10 but they are limited. Example: you can write "text ronan" but if you say "text ronan I am late for work" it does not understand. BB10 used to understand those I believe.
    10-30-15 01:08 PM
    And, can you zoom in and out using the touch-physical keyboard?
    It appears no. Tested in browser and picture.
    10-30-15 01:09 PM
    there are a few featured in the Google Play store, but i personally haven't used them on my android.
    to try to get this thread back on track after the highjack... Jaydee, I've seen many camera apps and tried many of them, but I haven't seen any with time shift coupled with face detect where you can choose a different image for each face in the pic. That's the key feature in the BB version. Do you know of any that have this combination?

I used it a half dozen times last night and today. It's one of the few things that may keep me away from the Priv.
    11-01-15 11:27 AM