Here is a post from a 5 year iOS user, 3 year android user and 1 year BBOS 10 user. Right now my primary phones are a Passport + Priv combo. The first month using the passport i really questioned my decision to buy one, it was such a different os for me and it took a little more than a month for me to start using fluently and loving the operating system, not to mention i had to sacrifice some productivity i had with android and iOS (yes, for some of us that need certain apps in a work environment, moving to bb10 compromises productivity), but i was willing to do it because i loved the form factor and looks of the device. People trying a new OS just some minutes or a couple of days it's just stupid you have to give it more time. Android is a good operating system since KitKat, android before kitkat i have to admit was complete crap but now it is a very good operating system, iOS is very good also. When you are open to change and know those different operating systems you have a much broader choice of devices and a better point if view, and as a result you can appreciate any device without brand or OS loyalty bias. Personally i will stick to my passport as my secondary device and the priv will be my primary because some android apps just don't work as they should or are slow on my passport. Just to clarify the apps i use have nothing to do with any social networks, i don't use facebook, twitter or instagram. The apps i need from android are apps related to my field of work, these apps are not present in blackberry world, and don't work very well on bb10 android runtime.
    TL ; DR: So those saying, i stay productive and don't need apps, all i can say is that's only your case and opinion you can't expect anyone to be in the same situation as yourself, and sorry to brake your bubble but there are lots of people like me that need more than good e-mail handling to stay productive, we need different work related apps that make our life easier that only iOS or Android can provide.

Posted via CB10
    11-11-15 11:38 AM
    Change is hard

I guess

Posted via CB10
    Silkaz likes this.
    11-11-15 11:39 AM
    I agreed with you on everything until you said iOS was a good OS. I used an iPod Touch for Snapchat while I had my Q10, and all I ever wanted to do was throw it at the wall! The only redeeming feature Apple has is their ecosystem.

But that's just my opinion. I probably hated it just as much as everyone else hated BB10!

Posted via my BlackBerry slider!
    Silkaz likes this.
    11-11-15 12:14 PM
    Most people don't really dislike android but google. But since you can't have the first part without the crappy 2nd oh well.
    Silkaz likes this.
    11-11-15 12:16 PM
    A thought for people not liking android or the priv.-54493425.jpg
    Silkaz likes this.
    11-11-15 12:21 PM
    That's a very good point - there's no doubt however, that if there were no app gap, BlackBerry 10 does offer a superior productivity solution.

Unfortunately it is true that if one requires certain apps for their productivity and these apps are not available or optimized for BlackBerry, then using BlackBerry 10 is actually hurting your productivity.

Posted via CB10
    11-11-15 12:24 PM
    The Truth sucks, accept reality and roll with it.
    Silkaz likes this.
    11-11-15 12:26 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	54493425.jpg 
Views:	367 
Size:	93.0 KB 
ID:	380106
    that image made me laugh so hard for some reason =)
    Joao Oliveira likes this.
    11-11-15 12:27 PM
    That's a very good point - there's no doubt however, that if there were no app gap, BlackBerry 10 does offer a superior productivity solution.

Unfortunately it is true that if one requires certain apps for their productivity and these apps are not available or optimized for BlackBerry, then using BlackBerry 10 is actually hurting your productivity.

Posted via CB10
    BB10 would definately be my OS of choice if there were no app gap i love the gesture base interface.
    11-11-15 12:30 PM
    Personally i will stick to my passport as my secondary device and the priv will be my primary because some android apps just don't work as they should or are slow on my passport.
    Posted via CB10
    What reason do you have for keeping the Passport as a secondary device? It doesn't seem like it is offering you anything--or at least not that you've listed.

Ninja'ed: I see--you like the interface.

KAM
    11-11-15 12:31 PM
    Maybe I'm just lazy, but, I can't stand reading those large paragraphs...
    Dunmanway Emar likes this.
    11-11-15 12:35 PM
    I agreed with you on everything until you said iOS was a good OS. I used an iPod Touch for Snapchat while I had my Q10, and all I ever wanted to do was throw it at the wall! The only redeeming feature Apple has is their ecosystem.

But that's just my opinion. I probably hated it just as much as everyone else hated BB10!

Posted via my BlackBerry slider!
    To each their own i guess haha, in retrospect i have to agree to a certain extent. iOS feels like a downgrade after using android or bb10, but it really isn't all that bad =)
    CarGuy1368 likes this.
    11-11-15 12:43 PM
    I wonder what will happened if someone started topic about apple music for android. Can't even imagine the rejection Lol

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-11-15 12:53 PM