So after reading how the official BlackBerry PRIV Hard case can potentially damage the sides of the PRIV, I wasn't ready to take a risk and scratch my expensive $761 USD phone and did a lot of research as to which case I want to get.

I bought my PRIV with the Official BlackBerry flip leather case but didn't like it as everytime I want to check my phone I have to open it, and to type I have to fully flip it and then the phone seemed to bulky. I just wanted an open hard case that protects the bottom and a screen protector for the front.

So I bought the TETDED Premium Leather Case for Blackberry - PRIV Caen + IQ Shield LiQuidSkin - BlackBerry Priv Screen

The slider works perfectly, no scratches on the phone, the case fits very easily and provides nice protection for the bottom.

Meanwhile the screen protector fits perfeectly as well and covers the screen from the edge to the edge including the curved display.

Yesterday I dropped my phone from about 2 feet height and it feel straight on the front glass, I was worried while picking it up thinking the screen is broken as the band I heard was very heard from the fall but luckily, it is in mint condition, not a crack or scratch so even though the screen protector isn't tampered glass, it protected it well and has 0 bubbles if applied carefully using the liquid that comes with it for application.

shabbs and andy957 like this.
    02-27-16 05:23 AM
    Definitely a cooll case.

Question: Do you have one of the sPriv sync pods? If so, does the Priv with the Tetded case fit the pod?
    02-27-16 07:57 AM
    I gotta get me one of these... I like the hard shell case, but it's quite slippery. This looks perfect. Along the lines of my Z10 flip shell case.
    02-27-16 08:41 AM
    Definitely a cooll case.

Question: Do you have one of the sPriv sync pods? If so, does the Priv with the Tetded case fit the pod?
    no sorry, don't have one
    02-27-16 04:59 PM
    I gotta get me one of these... I like the hard shell case, but it's quite slippery. This looks perfect. Along the lines of my Z10 flip shell case.
    this case is not slippery, perfect grip
    shabbs likes this.
    02-27-16 04:59 PM
    no sorry, don't have one
    Drats. Oh well, I'll find out. Ordering now, can't resist.
    Snappy Phoenix likes this.
    02-27-16 05:06 PM
    Drats. Oh well, I'll find out. Ordering now, can't resist.
    Heh. I ordered one too. I have a sync pod as well. We'll see.
    02-27-16 05:40 PM
    Thanks for sharing , looks very nice !
    02-27-16 05:58 PM
    I too have been using the Tetded case and really like it. I started using it on Feb 3 and have been quite gentle with it. Despite this, the edges appear to be wearing off already. I sent an email to Tetded and have yet to hear back. I should note that I generally do not even use a case as I am very careful with my phones. In fact, I have gone years without any drop or scratch on any of my phones. With this case the worst that is has seen has been my pants pocket. Disappointing to say the least.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Attached Thumbnails TETDED Leather Case for Blackberry  PRIV Caen + IQ Shield LiQuidSkin Screen Protector-38643.jpg  
    andy957 likes this.
    02-29-16 11:33 AM
    I am considering buying this case. I'm looking for a case that has a similar grip the phone has. Does this case have a lot of grip to it, or is it slippery?
    03-03-16 11:27 PM
    I have read about the same thing some where else on here so not new but still it should not happen ,they should give a refund or replace
    03-04-16 12:23 AM
    I have had this case for 2 months, It is awesome. My case is black and is showing no signs of wear. I would think that wear shown in kfehling's post is the dye wearing off. This is probably different with the different dye's.

Case is very grippy and very well built.
    03-04-16 11:08 AM
    Here's a link to a review and lots of pictures of their Flip case for the Priv (and I ordered one yesterday - my phone goes hiking, biking and cross-country skiing so I prefer it nicely protected).

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...heavy-1058476/
    03-06-16 12:15 PM
    I had the same issue with a TETDED case for Passport, the edges wore very quickly. I ended up replacing it with a Noreve case. Now that I have a Priv, I've been trying to decide which Noreve case to get. I'm thinking the side flip.
    03-06-16 12:37 PM
    Heh. I ordered one too. I have a sync pod as well. We'll see.
    My case finally arrived today! Man, that took a long time... all the way from China. Looks great on my PRIV. Sweet.

It does not fit in the sync pod nicely... which sucks.
    03-24-16 06:10 PM
    Yeah. It's not the depth so much as the lip at the base. It prevents the usb from connecting properly.
    03-24-16 06:41 PM
    I had the same issue with a TETDED case for Passport, the edges wore very quickly. I ended up replacing it with a Noreve case. Now that I have a Priv, I've been trying to decide which Noreve case to get. I'm thinking the side flip.
    What color was your case ?!

Clicked and flicked with my Priv.
    03-24-16 07:45 PM
    I owned Tetded caen case with black colour previously. The corner is easy to wear out and the side will damage when try to install and remove the phone. I use black marker pen to touch up the wear area.

Posted via CB10
    03-24-16 08:28 PM
    What color was your case ?!

Black
    03-24-16 08:32 PM
    Darn. Thanks.

03-24-16 08:57 PM
    sir... hope you are enjoying your priv/case... question, after few months using it, how is the case holding up? any other comment regarding the case in daily use? thanks!

So after reading how the official BlackBerry PRIV Hard case can potentially damage the sides of the PRIV, I wasn't ready to take a risk and scratch my expensive $761 USD phone and did a lot of research as to which case I want to get.

I bought my PRIV with the Official BlackBerry flip leather case but didn't like it as everytime I want to check my phone I have to open it, and to type I have to fully flip it and then the phone seemed to bulky. I just wanted an open hard case that protects the bottom and a screen protector for the front.

So I bought the TETDED Premium Leather Case for Blackberry - PRIV Caen + IQ Shield LiQuidSkin - BlackBerry Priv Screen

The slider works perfectly, no scratches on the phone, the case fits very easily and provides nice protection for the bottom.

Meanwhile the screen protector fits perfeectly as well and covers the screen from the edge to the edge including the curved display.

Yesterday I dropped my phone from about 2 feet height and it feel straight on the front glass, I was worried while picking it up thinking the screen is broken as the band I heard was very heard from the fall but luckily, it is in mint condition, not a crack or scratch so even though the screen protector isn't tampered glass, it protected it well and has 0 bubbles if applied carefully using the liquid that comes with it for application.

http://i.imgur.com/SnRLopb.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/0Ggh0Un.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/hqgv7OZ.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/G0g1H7U.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/zmoyFoy.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/TpyzVpY.jpg
    Last edited by gallopiton; 05-09-16 at 05:44 PM.
    05-09-16 05:15 PM
    I too have been using the Tetded case and really like it. I started using it on Feb 3 and have been quite gentle with it. Despite this, the edges appear to be wearing off already. I sent an email to Tetded and have yet to hear back. I should note that I generally do not even use a case as I am very careful with my phones. In fact, I have gone years without any drop or scratch on any of my phones. With this case the worst that is has seen has been my pants pocket. Disappointing to say the least.

Unless it's cow colored all leather is painted, even your car seats lol. High end stuff is tanned and dyed but a case like this it's just pain, it will rub. Hands have oils, etc.

05-09-16 05:40 PM
    sir... hope you are enjoying your priv/case... question, after few months using it, how is the case holding up? any other comment regarding the case in daily use? thanks!
    I've had mine for about 6 weeks, and it's just fine. No visible signs of wear at all.

Edit -- I have the black version.
    05-09-16 06:12 PM
    thank you sir... that's the same one i am planning to get... i also have the OEM leather flip case but the flip when folded to the back makes it difficult for me to type... how's your typing experience? also, by any chance you have wireless charge issues with the case on?

thanks again

I've had mine for about 6 weeks, and it's just fine. No visible signs of wear at all.

Edit -- I have the black version.
    05-09-16 06:29 PM
    thank you sir... that's the same one i am planning to get... i also have the OEM leather flip case but the flip when folded to the back makes it difficult for me to type... how's your typing experience? also, by any chance you have wireless charge issues with the case on?
    No problem at all typing with the case on. In fact, it improves the balance a bit when using the pkb. And no, no real issues with wireless charging. It does charge a bit more slowly with the case, though. I use the Samsung "Fast Charge" wireless charging stand, which is one of the more powerfull available (Samsung Fast Charge Wireless Charging Stand | BlackBerry Wireless Charging | CrackBerry Canada). There may be issues with less powerful chargers.
    05-09-16 07:55 PM
26 12