who's gonna take the plunge for all of us?
    done and done. It's plastic.
    01-12-16 11:10 AM
    Aaaand, the plastic cover (labeled as glass) that we put on the priv has cracked along one edge. We have not dropped the phone even. Please do not buy this screen cover unless you want to waste $25. ShineFuture, Shineebuy, Min Zhi (all the same guy). Item shipped from China.
    01-19-16 11:25 AM
    If it's actually plastic, gripe and they will "replace" or refund, or have ebay or PayPal involved

Posted via CB10
    01-19-16 11:28 AM
    No case,No screen protector,No problem
    The screen can still smash if you drop it on the ground. I had this happen to me and needed to replace the screen via RMA. Not fun and not cheap.
    05-27-16 11:42 AM
    I bought this one, it's plastic. I'm trying to return it now but I have to send it back to china for my refund.... We decided to forget trying to get a refund and just put it on for now. It is very obviously plastic and has only got any adhesive along the edges, that adhesive is not very sticky and is a bit bubbly. it's worth maybe $5. Never buiy from ShineFuture, Shineebuy or Min Zhi if you want actual quality product. It does fit the face of the priv and cutouts are in the correct place.
    If it was bought on eBay, you can claim a fraudulent case and may get your refund without having to return that piece of plastic.

Posted from my Passport
    05-27-16 12:05 PM
    Aaaand, the plastic cover (labeled as glass) that we put on the priv has cracked along one edge. We have not dropped the phone even. Please do not buy this screen cover unless you want to waste $25. ShineFuture, Shineebuy, Min Zhi (all the same guy). Item shipped from China.

If it was bought on eBay, you can claim a fraudulent case and may get your refund without having to return that piece of plastic.

Posted from my Passport
    yes, do that... I feel some of these sellers abuse the customers because they know people won't pay for the return to China... but a bad review plus a fraudulent report will leave a dent at least... before hand, contact the seller and see his/her reaction, maybe he is honest and return the money...

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    05-27-16 01:17 PM
31 12