My voicemail Icon will not got away, anyone got any ideas, same problem 2 phones. And before one of you asks, yes my voicemail is completely empty

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-20-15 09:31 PM
    I haven't had to do this in a couple years but sometimes you have to call your carrier and they can clear it
    11-20-15 09:32 PM
    Leave yourself a voicemail and then retrieve and delete it.

andyk350 likes this.
    11-20-15 09:33 PM
    In the phone app, 3 dots top right corner, settings , call settings, voicemail, clear voicemail icon.
    ndeep13, Renaud4 and andyk350 like this.
    11-20-15 09:45 PM
    In the phone app, 3 dots top right corner, settings , call settings, voicemail, clear voicemail icon.
    Thank you so much

11-20-15 09:54 PM
    I had the same problem, I just called Telus client care to reset the system, and call my phone left a message and I checked it out and disappeared right after
    11-20-15 10:44 PM
    My voicemail Icon will not got away, anyone got any ideas, same problem 2 phones. And before one of you asks, yes my voicemail is completely empty

Whilst I still had my BlackBerry value pack still on my account I got the voicemail icon. But android does not have the BlackBerry version of visual voicemail it wouldn't work on the Priv. So now that I've changed the value pack to have voicemail to text I don't get the vm icon but rather notification in the hub, either the actual audio file as an attachment or a transcription to a text file. I'm on Rogers wireless. The difference is that with the voicemail icon I would just get u have "x" voicemail press 1 to retrieve in the hub as a notification message and that has to do with the BlackBerry provisioning of the BlackBerry value pack. Now with the android value pack it just makes more sense to get the audio file or vvm transcription!

вιaсĸвεггч� ᕵяiv (STV100-3 Rogers Wireless)via CB for Android 5.1.1
    11-20-15 11:08 PM