Called over 15 stores, they don't even know the phone exists.
    Said they haven't received any email / information about it what so ever.
    Also said chances are this phone wont be in the stores. only Online.

Great.
    I canceled my pre-order on shop blackberry so i can get this phone early.
    This pisses me off.
    bunch of morons
    11-04-15 09:11 AM
    Hopefully by this time next week, shopblackberrys Privs will be delivered. Me thinks u needed a little more patience

Posted via CB10
    11-04-15 09:13 AM

Great.
    This pisses me off.
    bunch of morons
    At least ATT will have it online.

Tmobile doesn't know anything besides "eventually", and Verizon and Sprint customers are both totally in the dark.

I have my preorder still, but need two and wanted to purchase my other one through JUMP so I can pay half and roll the rest into my bill. So much for Carrier support!

 Posted in CB10 from my amazing SQUARE OG Passport 
    11-04-15 09:16 AM
    Hopefully by this time next week, shopblackberrys Privs will be delivered. Me thinks u needed a little more patience

Posted via CB10
    and perhaps a better strategy
    11-04-15 09:17 AM
    i dont have a cellphone right now.
    thats why i need it ASAP .
    your welcome for saving people time
    nerds
    11-04-15 09:19 AM
    Not saying your right or wrong but this says it will be PRIV by BlackBerry Available from AT&T Nov. 6 | AT&T
    11-04-15 09:28 AM
    That's exactly why I I didn't cancel my shop berry order! Exactly! The ATT stores SUCK when it comes to BlackBerry. I have an appointment there when it opens on Friday and I fully expect them to say "what's a Priv?"

Posted via CB10
    11-04-15 09:29 AM
    nerds
    The stores around me will have it. No point calling, salesman don't usually know whats coming unless they did the training, they just get them late Thursday for sale on Friday. Just check online Friday morning and you will be able to see what stores around you have it.
    rjkolo likes this.
    11-04-15 09:29 AM
    I just had an online chat with AT&T so take this for what it's worth. I was told the AT&T corporate stores will have the Priv on Friday and it will be the STV100-1.

I am waiting for direct confirmation from my AT&T rep but as of yesterday she wasn't able to confirm. Hopefully today more information will be available from my rep.

Bob

Posted via CB 10>Q10-SQN100-5/10.3.2.2639>Z10-STL100-3/10.3.2.2639 On AT&T
    rjkolo likes this.
    11-04-15 09:39 AM

Great.
    This pisses me off.
    bunch of morons
    Easy there. Rogers, Bell, TELUS low end clerks say same thing. But we have all heard otherwise. Keep your order it will be there on Friday!

BlackBerry Priv!!
    rjkolo likes this.
    11-04-15 09:46 AM

Great.
    This pisses me off.
    bunch of morons
    This is contrary to what I and others who have contacted ATT have been told. Granted, many of the employees don't know anything about the device, it will be in stores Friday and available for purchase.
    rjkolo likes this.
    11-04-15 09:47 AM
    ATT store my me in NYC is confirmed. I asked the guy a good 3 or 4 times just to make sure.

I'm getting that **** immediately.
    11-04-15 09:58 AM

Great.
    This pisses me off.
    bunch of morons
    These employees should look at their own AT&T website:

PRIV by BlackBerry Available from AT&T Nov. 6 | AT&T

AT&T will NOT have the phone in stores on Nov 6.-screenshot-271-.png
    Last edited by DolemiteDONS; 11-04-15 at 10:34 AM.
    11-04-15 10:09 AM
    Maybe att ordered their supply from digital rivers too and can't figure out the delivery date as well

Posted via CB10
    Lobwedgephil, nbaliga and sully_p like this.
    11-04-15 10:11 AM

Great.
    This pisses me off.
    bunch of morons
    Looks like you cancelled it based on your own assumptions, so why are you mad at ATT?

Posted via CB10
    MO3iusONE and Steve Rizla like this.
    11-04-15 10:13 AM
    This is not correct information. I talked with AT&T and it will be available BOTH on-line AND in stores. Try talking to someone at a corporate office instead of an under paid and over worked sales rep at a store. They don't care about much when they are on the bottom of the food chain. I am going to chalk this up to a lack of training.
    11-04-15 10:13 AM
    I'll have to make phone calls for sure Friday morning to see who has it in stock in my area. I live in the sticks and might have to cross state lines to get the phone, but that's a risk I'm willing to take.

I feel like if you don't live in a major city, you might have to work a bit harder to get the phone from at&t.

Posted via CB10
    11-04-15 10:20 AM
    If that's true, then this is the last straw. I will not buy this phone without trying it in-store first.

Then again, the Passport and Classic were in AT&T stores. It didn't matter because neither of them were charging or functional on the display. It would probably be the same case with the Priv.

Posted via my BlackBerry Q10
    11-04-15 10:30 AM
    This is not correct information. I talked with AT&T and it will be available BOTH on-line AND in stores. Try talking to someone at a corporate office instead of an under paid and over worked sales rep at a store. They don't care about much when they are on the bottom of the food chain. I am going to chalk this up to a lack of training.
    I doubt the OP had 15 corporate stores in his area.

When the Passport was announced... that AT&T announcement read just like the PRIV. Both online and in stores, yet that isn't what happened. I "imagine" that AT&T plans to only release the PRIV in corporate locations that have enough business type traffic to justify it taking up retail space. I also "imagine" that most smaller corporate locations will not have the PRIV, and that none of the authorized AT&T Stores will have it. And I doubt you'll be seeing a PRIV display in the big retail box stores... Wal-Mart, Target, Best-Buy.

We will know for sure by Friday... but so far this looks a lot like the Passport/Classic launch on AT&T. So I wouldn't go canceling your shopBB orders hoping to pick up a physical device on Friday.
    11-04-15 10:42 AM
    nerds
    Maybe if you called ShopBB and explained nicely what happened, they might reinstate you?
    11-04-15 10:50 AM

When the Passport was announced... that AT&T announcement read just like the PRIV. Both online and in stores, yet that isn't what happened. I "imagine" that AT&T plans to only release the PRIV in corporate locations that have enough business type traffic to justify it taking up retail space. I also "imagine" that most smaller corporate locations will not have the PRIV, and that none of the authorized AT&T Stores will have it. And I doubt you'll be seeing a PRIV display in the big retail box stores... Wal-Mart, Target, Best-Buy.

We will know for sure by Friday... but so far this looks a lot like the Passport/Classic launch on AT&T. So I wouldn't go canceling your shopBB orders hoping to pick up a physical device on Friday.
    To be fair, this ATT release is already very different from the passport/classic launch given that those went to ATT stores 3 months after BBRY's worldwide release.
    11-04-15 10:54 AM

You are probably right, but in my city, about half of the stores had the Passport, and almost all had the Classic. Now when I went into one store, the amount they received was three phones, so not a lot of stock but they had them. I am not cancelling my shop BB order, but I will look online Friday morning for store availability, if I find one I will go get it and then cancel.
    11-04-15 10:57 AM
    Carphone Warehouse also delaying orders

Hi Terry, thank you for ordering your Blackberry PRIV from Carphone Warehouse. Unfortunately, due to nationwide stock issues there will be a delay with your delivery. Your order will now be with you on Friday 13th Nov and DPD will be in touch to confirm your delivery slot. To thank you for your patience we have credited your in-store account with �5 which you can spend at any time.

Cheesed off or what???
    11-04-15 10:58 AM

Great.
    This pisses me off.
    bunch of morons
    Dude, you need to calm down.

I know that all corporate stores have received communication about the device. They do not yet know if they will have it in store but they will know sometime this week.

I have spoken with several reps, and so have others in this forum, it does sound like stores will have it but we won't know for sure until stores start receiving.

Posted via CB10
    11-04-15 11:04 AM
    As a follow up to my prior post regarding my on line chat with AT&T telling me AT&T corporate stores will have the Priv this Friday, I just received confirmation from my rep at the corporate AT&T store here in Denver they will have the Priv available in the store Friday, November 6. They are hopeful of having a demo tomorrow.

Bob

Posted via CB 10>Q10-SQN100-5/10.3.2.2639>Z10-STL100-3/10.3.2.2639 On AT&T
    zephyr613 likes this.
    11-04-15 11:06 AM
27 12