I hate paying my verizon bill, I hate dealing with their customer "service" and sales force.

I love their network speed, coverage and dependability.

Posted via CB10
    11-20-15 06:29 AM
    I switched from Verizon to AT&T and never looked back. I have a Passport and the data speed is MUUUCH better than Verizon as well as coverage in my area. I travel up and down the east coast from time to time and have never found a dead zone vs on Verizon I found that in a good coverage area you can simply go into a basement and all signal is lost. Something to do with CDMA vs GSM sin wave length I think. Also I love having a GSM phone for travel, when I go to DR or Aruba I simply swap the sim for a digicel, orange or setar sim and off I go (I keep a stock pile).
    11-20-15 06:52 AM
    You do know that LTE is the same on AT&T and Verizon. They just use different radio bands. Band 13 is the best band. It's what they used to use with VHF analog TV back in the day. Verizon owns the band.

So your sin wave means nothing.

Posted via CB10
    Lawmen23 likes this.
    11-20-15 06:39 PM
    i use AT&T personally and Verizon for work, and my experience has been that Verizon is a RUBBISH network. Truly terrible.
    lift and onlyoneromeo like this.
    11-21-15 04:45 AM
    I have been with Verizon since 2008, when I got my first smartphone (BlackBerry Pearl). I always scoffed at switching to AT&T because the coverage is junk in the entire USA.

But I got tired of the 2nd rate BlackBerry options over the years. No Torch. No Passport... Heck the Pearl was not what I really wanted. I wanted a Curve.

I still can't fathom why BlackBerry thinks AT&T actually is legit option for the USA.

So I ported my number just to try AT&T for myself and get a Blackberry Priv. Great device! I love it!

Coverage is of course is as expected... Junk!

So my 14 day trial is about up. I sent the phone back today and switched back to the only legitimate option in the USA. Verizon.

I guess I will be paying out somewhere around $30 to $45 to AT&T for the privilege, haha, to test the Priv.

Verizon waved the $20 sign up charge. They even were going to give me my unlimited back. Although I don't want to pay the extra $20 they are charging now.

But then they gave me $100 since I came back in less than 50 days! Woohoo! So I made money on the deal.

So, I am back on the mother ship Verizon. I am now just like the rest of you.

No Priv. Waiting for Verizon to release the Priv!

I can't wait! I have tasted perfection with the Priv on wifi... I can't wait to taste perfection on LTE!

Back to my trusty Z10!

Posted via CB10
    I feel bad for Verizon customers. The Soviet Union allowed more freedoms than Verizon customers get . Verizon tells you what phones you can use and jams bloatware and the Verizon logo all over the limited choice of phones you can get.

Where I live and work ATT is king and Verizon is an after thought. I have family that lives in a very rural part of Virginia and Verizon is the only choice . They were amazed at the flexibility being on a gsm carrier affords me. I showed them how I purchase my phones unlocked never from the carrier and I can switch between phones just by swapping my sim no red tape calling the carriers to switch my service to new phone.

Posted via CB10
    lift and dolco like this.
    11-21-15 05:07 AM
    I hate paying my verizon bill, I hate dealing with their customer "service" and sales force.

I love their network speed, coverage and dependability.

Posted via CB10
    When I called to order my Z10 Verizon gave me $240 twords the $499 purchase for being a good customer.

Posted via CB10
    11-21-15 07:28 AM
    Had Verizon forever, tons of issues, terrible service. Picked up ATT 2 years ago. Boom, strong, fast LTE everywhere. It truly all depends on where you live, and use your device most often.

Posted via CB10
    lift likes this.
    11-21-15 08:06 AM
    I'm on an AT&T MNVO and on TMO. No problems with cell service here in Washington DC. Maybe OP needs to move? Yup.

вιaсĸвεггч� ᕵαssρσяτ SE via CB10 (cricket OS 10.3.2.2474) вιaсĸвεггч� ᕵяiv via CB for Android 2.0.3 (TMo OS Lollipop 5.1.1)
    11-21-15 08:09 AM
    Verizon injects a TRACKING HEADER in all your internet traffic. This is not a cookie and can be read by any website, ad agency, Govt., etc.
    You have to log into your Verizon account and search for the opt out (opt in is default) of this tracking. For almost 2 years there was not even a way to opt out of this. Verizon was using this tracking for a few years before it even got discovered, That's how sneaky they are.
    Is that the kind of company you want to do business with? I'm really serious here. GO LOOK IT UP and read about it. I simply can't believe people would not care about something like this.
    11-21-15 08:37 AM
    It is safe to surmise that ATT is not nearly as bad as you claim it to be. Quick survey of this post and you will see that experience varies with coverage area. I live on the East Coast and my experience from state to state is that Verizon and ATT are right up there in terms of best coverage.
    11-21-15 09:48 AM
    I have Verizon for work and AT&T on my personal phone. I find somewhat more reliable phone calls on Verizon, but significantly better data performance on AT&T around here.

I think it just depends on where you live and travel.
    11-21-15 11:10 AM
    I doubt anyone has ever done this in the history of mankind. Who keeps talking when no one is there?? That would be hilarious!
    To be 100% transparent, years ago my sister borrowed my car, which had the old-style cell phone in it with pig-tail antenna on the rear glass. She couldn't figure out how to work it, but she admitted at Christmas dinner one year that she pretended to talk on it while sitting in Philadelphia traffic -- to look cool.
    CarGuy1368 likes this.
    11-21-15 11:33 AM
    Carriers are like smartphones...there are no perfect solutions. All have their pros and cons. Whatever works the best for the individual is the best.

Posted via CB10
    11-21-15 11:49 AM
    Att is on par w vzw here where I am and I go from upstate NY to the city often. No problems here.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-21-15 04:07 PM
39 12