I know some have mentioned this, but the search feature in my CB Forums app isn't working. Is there anyone else out there that has a Locked AT&T PRIV that never received the November update? I know some unlocked Priv users said they had issues, so maybe AT&T decided not to release it? I have manually hit check for updates, but nothing seems to work.
    12-04-16 10:08 AM
    Its out for a while now............................how about taking it in to a corporate store for a look see?
    12-04-16 11:15 AM
    Its out for a while now............................how about taking it in to a corporate store for a look see?
    The thought of that is excruciating. Everyone here has an exponential amount of knowledge over this stuff than their workers.
    12-04-16 11:24 AM
    Just pulled this off AT&T's website. Guess they haven't pushed an update to their Locked Priv's. Hope they haven't abandoned it.
    12-04-16 11:42 AM
    For some reason the picture didn't attach. Here it is.
    Attached Thumbnails AT&T Locked Phone Still on October Update-7794.jpg  
    12-04-16 11:46 AM
    Of the American carriers only T-Mobile has the November patch out.
    12-04-16 12:51 PM
    Of the American carriers only T-Mobile has the November patch out.
    Not Verizon???? Really? How absolutely UNshocking!

My Shopbb with tmobile sim got the Dec one this morning.
    12-04-16 04:01 PM
    The November update has not been pushed by AT&T to their carrier locked AT&T branded Privs.

Bob
    12-04-16 04:56 PM
    I do believe Bob is correct. I have only heard of the at&t update reaching beta members or those that have a locked (to at&t) but beta device. It pains me to see that at&t is no longer selling Berrys. In consideration of that, I hope that all at&t members (locked or no) receive the same treatment. It only seems fair.

Posted via CB10
    12-05-16 12:07 AM
    I have unlocked AT &T Priv on T mobile, but still have the November update. I've had my Priv for a few weeks, so is there a setting I should have on my phone to get my updates? I've manually checked a few times over the past couple of days and it keeps telling me I'm up to date.
    12-05-16 05:23 AM
    I have unlocked AT &T Priv on T mobile, but still have the November update. I've had my Priv for a few weeks, so is there a setting I should have on my phone to get my updates? I've manually checked a few times over the past couple of days and it keeps telling me I'm up to date.
    If you have the November update, you are up to date. I am on a carrier locked AT&T Priv and have the update as well. I got it a right after it was released, the same day I installed the "no service" issue fix.
    dh321 likes this.
    12-05-16 06:44 AM
    If you have the November update, you are up to date. I am on a carrier locked AT&T Priv and have the update as well. I got it a right after it was released, the same day I installed the "no service" issue fix.
    Could you please share with the rest of us how you were able to get the November update on your AT&T carrier locked PRIV. I have one and am still on the October update. I just spent over 2 hours on the phone with AT&T level 2 tech support who brought Blackberry tech support onto a conference call and after going to level 2 support with Blackberry was told it was not possible. The only possible way was for AT&T to unlock my phone which they refused to do because I had only made 4 payments on it so far.
    12-05-16 10:17 AM
    Could you please share with the rest of us how you were able to get the November update on your AT&T carrier locked PRIV. I have one and am still on the October update. I just spent over 2 hours on the phone with AT&T level 2 tech support who brought Blackberry tech support onto a conference call and after going to level 2 support with Blackberry was told it was not possible. The only possible way was for AT&T to unlock my phone which they refused to do because I had only made 4 payments on it so far.
    So you're saying that blackberry told you if att unlocked your phone you would receive the update?
    12-05-16 11:15 AM
    I was one of those individuals that had the "no service" issue. BlackBerry came up with a fix. Right after I implemented the fix I got a notification to update. What was strange about it was the notification did not look like the normal one I have had from AT&T.

I initiated the download then got the November patch. I have never received it this way before. I am not on the beta program. It was closed by the time I got my phone this past June.

I do not know if this was a fluke, a mistake, or due to the fix install that I did.
    12-05-16 11:41 AM
    So you're saying that blackberry told you if att unlocked your phone you would receive the update?
    Definitely seems like a glitch happened and allowed the BlackBerry update to come through. If you're not having any issues, I would say lucky you! I for one look forward to having at&t unlock my phone as soon as it's paid off.
    12-07-16 06:59 AM
    Seems like AT&T is finally releasing an update. Just got the notification to download. Now all I need is some wifi.
    �At&t locked priv�
    Attached Thumbnails AT&T Locked Phone Still on October Update-120979.jpg  
    FF22 likes this.
    12-07-16 07:10 AM
    Nothing received here in Denver from AT&T for my carrier locked AT&T branded Priv... 😡

Hopefully later today...

Bob
    12-07-16 09:02 AM
    Received my update at 9 today. After trying several times it finally let me get it.
    12-07-16 12:34 PM
    Those who are receiving the update from AT&T on their carrier locked AT&T branded Privs on AT&T, if it's not too much to ask please post the date and build of the update in addition to where you are located... Thanks.

Bob
    12-07-16 12:54 PM
    Yes, my understanding of the conversation was that if AT&T were to provide the unlock code where my phone could be unlocked then I would be able to get the update. The AT&T rep then tried to see if AT&T would go ahead and unlock my phone so I could get it and was denied by someone higher up because I was not close enough to the end of my phone payments.
    12-07-16 01:13 PM
    Those who are receiving the update from AT&T on their carrier locked AT&T branded Privs on AT&T, if it's not too much to ask please post the date and build of the update in addition to where you are located... Thanks.

Bob
    I'm in the Dallas, TX area and have tried twice today with no success. I just get a message telling me that no update is available and I can try again in 24 hours. Something of note however is that it seems like the message is slightly different than what I'm used to getting. I am used to getting a message with an hour and minute countdown as to when I can check again that always started with 23 hours and 59 minutes.
    12-07-16 01:18 PM
    FYI... I just checked again for an update and interestingly enough I am now receiving one. I will post up after it loads with the date and build number. I am on a carrier locked AT&T branded Priv on the AT&T network in Denver, CO

Bob
    12-07-16 01:36 PM
    Completed the update and I'm now on the November 6 Security Patch Build AAH667.

Bob
    Attached Thumbnails AT&T Locked Phone Still on October Update-96464.jpg  
    itsme012002 likes this.
    12-07-16 02:10 PM
    I'm in the Dallas, TX area and have tried twice today with no success. I just get a message telling me that no update is available and I can try again in 24 hours. Something of note however is that it seems like the message is slightly different than what I'm used to getting. I am used to getting a message with an hour and minute countdown as to when I can check again that always started with 23 hours and 59 minutes.
    You might want to try changing the date ahead a few days, restart and try again. Then fix the date.
    12-07-16 03:06 PM
    You might want to try changing the date ahead a few days, restart and try again. Then fix the date.
    I tried that a few times in my AT&T locked Priv, but never had it work. I did get an update today and now have November 6 security patch and build AAH667
    FF22 likes this.
    12-07-16 06:28 PM
45 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD