Good morning all, I don't post much on Crackberry but I do a lot of reading. Yesterday I made the switch from Passport to Priv and I am still working my way through the OS differences and so far I like it. This morning I see that Shop Crackberry has the Priv sync pod on sale for 50% off. I just ordered the Stilgut Flip Case from Amazon and was wondering if the Priv with the Stilgut case will fit in the sync pod? I know that the Blackberry Flip case is compatible with the sync pod but has anybody tried any other cases? Thanks for the help with this.
    01-05-16 09:59 AM
    i hope someone can tell you for sure, but usually no cases fit in syncing pods.
    01-05-16 10:16 AM
    As far as I know, the only case that will work with the sync pod for sure is the hardcase from BlackBerry. Others could maybe, but someone will have to find out the hard way.
    01-05-16 10:24 AM
    Thanks for the input. I may be answering my own question here but this is what I have noticed. I have read from a review that the Sync Pod is compatible with the Blackberry OEM flip case because the pod has a removable support behind the connection. Now the difference between the OEM flip and the Stilgut is that the OEM does not have a bumper along the bottom of the phone but the Stilgut does. This may be just enough to not allow the Stilgut to seat properly on the sync pod. Wish I knew for sure.
    01-05-16 10:43 AM
    I haven't seen the Stilgut case, but the BlackBerry flip case is a snug fit in the sync pod. The flip case is only a couple mm thick, so if the Stilgut is any thicker, I doubt it would fit.
    01-05-16 04:37 PM