I picked up a new priv for my son and decided to keep it and give him me 1 year old one.
    Any advice on the quickest, easiest, any most complete way to transfer everything from one devices to another?

Ideally, when I'm finished, my home screens, alarms, ring tones are all set. As well as the obvious, Contacts, messages, etc.
    10-25-16 01:40 PM
    I use BlackBerry data transfer and it has worked for me.
    10-25-16 02:25 PM
    I picked up a new priv for my son and decided to keep it and give him me 1 year old one.
    Any advice on the quickest, easiest, any most complete way to transfer everything from one devices to another?

Ideally, when I'm finished, my home screens, alarms, ring tones are all set. As well as the obvious, Contacts, messages, etc.
    I might have done something wrong or incomplete when I tried "cloning" my Verizon Priv to an UNlocked one. I thought I saw a message saying x accounts transferred but they were not. I did not to replicate settings and icon locations. Once I entered my Google credentials, apps were available and my Contacts and Calendar eventually synced. I did use Content Transfer for some stuff but using an older sd-card, some stuff was already on it but I had to move additional stuff to it.
    10-25-16 03:32 PM