Blackberry should:

1. Include it's own file manager, one which integrates box dropbox google drive and etc just like BB10 and can attach hub attachments.

This is a good move because I don't want to give permissions to some God knows who 3rd party app.

Blackberry's have a heritage of working right out of the box since day one, to have to download a 3rd party file manager is inexcusable to me.

2. Include a privacy centric browser as an option vs chrome.

3. Once android M comes in revamp DTEK to include permission controls within the app making it very easy and intuitive to use.

4. Offer watchdox (which they own) as a free secure cloud drive but with a decent amount of storage. ONLY for Priv.

5. To include a feature just like blackberry balance or silent spaces of blackphone 2 where personal data can be partitioned off seperate from work data which does NOT need BES.

6. Blackberry protect, guardian and safeguard? Were these included?

What else could we suggest?

Posted via CB10
    berry_f30 likes this.
    11-12-15 06:17 AM
    Safeguard is dtek. And they will never offer watchdox... it costs 15 usd/user/month and the minimum is 10 users.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-15 06:20 AM
    Safeguard is dtek. And they will never offer watchdox... it costs 15 usd/user/month and the minimum is 10 users.

Posted via CB10
    Well how about the rest? Like guardian and protect?

With watchdox, I do believe a special deal for Priv users would be mutually beneficial. It's cross selling.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-15 06:29 AM
    I like the idea of their own browser to the liking of that on BB10, but with much improved ad blocking and some form of add-on support.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-15 07:09 AM

With watchdox, I do believe a special deal for Priv users would be mutually beneficial. It's cross selling.

Posted via CB10
    no idea about those, its not sold here yet. regarding watchdox, not even bbm is fully free for bb users, not sure why you are even hoping :P
    11-12-15 10:02 AM
    Enable incognito mode for Google Chrome or use the search service at startpage.com for secure, non-trackable Web searching.

BlackBerry Priv with CrackBerry App for Android
    11-12-15 12:27 PM
    Blackberry should:

1. Include it's own file manager, one which integrates box dropbox google drive and etc just like BB10 and can attach hub attachments.

This is a good move because I don't want to give permissions to some God knows who 3rd party app.

Blackberry's have a heritage of working right out of the box since day one, to have to download a 3rd party file manager is inexcusable to me.

2. Include a privacy centric browser as an option vs chrome.

3. Once android M comes in revamp DTEK to include permission controls within the app making it very easy and intuitive to use.

4. Offer watchdox (which they own) as a free secure cloud drive but with a decent amount of storage. ONLY for Priv.

5. To include a feature just like blackberry balance or silent spaces of blackphone 2 where personal data can be partitioned off seperate from work data which does NOT need BES.

6. Blackberry protect, guardian and safeguard? Were these included?

What else could we suggest?

Posted via CB10
    Some awesome points made

Posted via CB10
    11-12-15 12:29 PM
    Can't argue with you. Good points.
    11-12-15 12:38 PM
    Posted via CB10
    Android Device Manager has the remote wipe, lock and password change that protect has.
    11-12-15 12:47 PM
    Looks like a lot of other people feel the same about the priv lacking a file manager.

I hope BlackBerry is listening.

No I don't want to use a 3rd party F.M for privacy purposes.

Posted via CB10
    11-16-15 01:03 AM