The update showed up to for me a couple of hours ago. COSMOTE greece

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    05-08-16 12:19 AM
    Downloaded update on Friday. Battery life better but heating issue still there...only now a nice message comes up to say phone is hot and is taking steps to cool down.
    05-09-16 06:47 AM
    How did U downloaded it ?
    I�m on Vodafone ES and didn�t get the notification to download the upgrade yet..

Thanks!
    05-09-16 07:56 AM
    How did U downloaded it ?
    I�m on Vodafone ES and didn�t get the notification to download the upgrade yet..

Thanks!

Vodafone has problems. All the other pretty much work, but not on vodafone. Look for another sim card or sth. I think they havent received it yet. Or autoloader

Posted via my BlackBerry Priv or BlackBerry Passport
    05-09-16 07:58 AM
    Vodafone won't be releasing it for month or more BUT if your in UK an phone unlocked go get a 99p O2 sim and put it in (on wifi) then wait for a few mins update will appear straight away then down load when finished an updated apps , turn phone off swop back to your own sim and your on MM works perfectly, mine is Vodafone. Have heard others on orange,ee in UK doing same and works perfectly

05-09-16 09:19 AM
    Nothing for me still - CFW UK Vodafone sim. Vodafone often take a few more days than others. Could be useful if it spots a potential problem that gets ironed out.

Yes indeed. That has happened in the past, and when it did sometimes the Vodafone devices got a slightly newer OS build.
    05-10-16 06:10 AM
    News; I got the Marshmallow update on Saturday 28th May ota on stv100-4, on vodafone uk, OS.6.0.1, Build number AAF057.
    05-31-16 05:33 AM
    stv100-4 here. located in Germany tho. I'm still stucked on the 570 update and there's still no sign of beta 4 or 5 over here

Posted via the Priv running 'the Google'
    05-31-16 01:50 PM
    Finally got the Vodafone OTA Update!!
    06-02-16 02:04 PM
    I got the update notification however had to restart, now the download button has gone but it flashes up when I open software update then goes back to you're running the latest software!

Any help actually getting the download would be appreciated!

06-06-16 01:03 PM
    Interesting (CPW, Vodafone) like last time I got an update notification and checking again later it's disappeared! Need to get my O2 sim card out again by the look of it.

06-06-16 01:30 PM
    I got the update notification however had to restart, now the download button has gone but it flashes up when I open software update then goes back to you're running the latest software!

Any help actually getting the download would be appreciated!

Some folks for Security Updates have managed to get them back after changing the date on the phone two or three days in advance. Good luck.
    step07 likes this.
    06-06-16 01:38 PM
    Some folks for Security Updates have managed to get them back after changing the date on the phone two or three days in advance. Good luck.
    It worked!!! Thank you so much!

FF22 likes this.
    06-06-16 02:15 PM
188 ... 678