Is there any way to stream music from a website via the chrome browser? I have been trying but it keeps cutting off.
    Any suggestions?
    10-21-16 06:31 PM
    Is there any way to stream music from a website via the chrome browser? I have been trying but it keeps cutting off.
    Any suggestions?
    You mean while moving on to another app so that Chrome is in the background?

You may be able to do that with Firefox or, at least, if you open additional tabs for more browsing. Don't recall details.
    10-21-16 06:45 PM
    You mean while moving on to another app so that Chrome is in the background?
    Yes, I want have it playing while I run, but it shuts off after a few minutes. Worked like that with my Classic, so I expected the same.
    10-21-16 07:16 PM
    Yes, I want have it playing while I run, but it shuts off after a few minutes. Worked like that with my Classic, so I expected the same.
    Have you tried any other browser? I wonder if there's an app that can keep it awake although you want to make sure it does not drain the battery.
    10-21-16 08:53 PM
    Have you tried any other browser? I wonder if there's an app that can keep it awake although you want to make sure it does not drain the battery.
    I haven't tried another browser yet. Was just wondering if it was something I'm missing in the settings.
    10-21-16 11:21 PM
    Tried Firefox. Seems to work. Will know more after my run.
    FF22 likes this.
    10-22-16 09:27 AM