I have been using Android, Symbian, Windows,Sailfish etc prior to BB10 and Android was just Android with slightly different UIs in different device brands.

I would like to tell you a story going from Android to BB10 and now Priv.

As said above Android is just Android with all its possibilities of using your choice of apps, widgets and launchers. You can basically tailor it quite much.

Starting with BB10 was pretty much like coming to heaven the Hub and everything with a jack if some apps.

BB10 will eventually disappear and you have a couple of choices : disappear with BB10, move to Windows or iOS or to other ordinary Androids like Samsung, Nexus, Sony, HTC etc.

So if you still want to stay with BlackBerry and have to move to Android, it's a no-brainer buying a Priv, because with all the possibilities of making the Android your own it can never become as good as a Priv with all the good things coming from BlackBerry.

It's your choice of course!

Posted via CB10
    McKajVah likes this.
    10-31-15 02:23 PM
    BB10 will eventually disappear and you have a couple of choices : disappear with BB10, move to Windows or iOS or to other ordinary Androids like Samsung, Nexus, Sony, HTC etc.

So if you still want to stay with BlackBerry and have to move to Android, it's a no-brainer buying a Priv, because with all the possibilities of making the Android your own it can never become as good as a Priv with all the good things coming from BlackBerry.
    Posted via CB10
    ^this so much!!!
    10-31-15 02:30 PM
    I think you have laid out basically what everyone knows but doesn't want to admit. I chose to go Android and I know people here arte going to love the Priv.
    10-31-15 02:31 PM
    What if BlackBerry Android collaboration fails???

 SE Passport
    10-31-15 02:33 PM
    Everyone can happen but we live now and use whatever we like. You can't wait to live until tomorrow. And Again Android has never been better and I will receive mine in two weeks and the my wife will get my Xperia 5 Plus with the best screen that I have seen so far

Posted via CB10
    10-31-15 02:39 PM
    I'll wait for Marshmallow where you can actually restrict permissions rather than just being notified by DTEK. If BBRY and upgrade the PRIV to Marshmallow in a timely manner I will definitely consider the PRIV but not until it is available. App permission control is a critical feature of BB10 and can't switch to PRIV until it is supported.
    10-31-15 02:54 PM
    M is better than L and I have to admit that especially the battery savings mud, which Sony has had for a while already. App permissions I good.

Posted via CB10
    10-31-15 02:58 PM