Anyone tried it? I don't want to give it a go only to have it not stick well because removing it and then putting it directly on the phone will mean the adhesive will have been weakened some...if people have tried and know it doesn't work I'll probably just ditch the case altogether.
    01-21-17 08:34 AM
    Anyone tried it? I don't want to give it a go only to have it not stick well because removing it and then putting it directly on the phone will mean the adhesive will have been weakened some...if people have tried and know it doesn't work I'll probably just ditch the case altogether.
    Do you have a link to this add-on?
    01-21-17 09:33 AM
    Case Art Plus Credit Card Secure Holder Stick on Wallet [ Lid ] Discreet ID Holder Lycra Spandex Card Sleeves https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01DZV3F70...UvbUpU12737646
    01-21-17 10:01 AM
    Case Art Plus Credit Card Secure Holder Stick on Wallet [ Lid ] Discreet ID Holder Lycra Spandex Card Sleeves https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01DZV3F70...UvbUpU12737674
    Interesting. I think some of those 3M adhesives are pretty strong. It says it does not leave residue.

There are some pretty bad reviews of it not wearing/lasting well. I can see it being bulgy and making it hard to get into/out of pocket????
    01-21-17 10:46 AM
    I know a few people that have it and like it but they've all just applied it directly to the back of their iPhone. I think most of the bad reviews come from people that expect to be able to take it on and off, switch devices etc. I've just never known anyone to try and stick it to a leather case. You're right though, it might make it too bulky and if it gets caught taking it in and out of my pocket it'll probably loosen up the adhesive even sooner. I think I'll just ditch the case for now and slap the pouch on the phone and see how I like it.
    01-21-17 11:57 AM
    I know a few people that have it and like it but they've all just applied it directly to the back of their iPhone. I think most of the bad reviews come from people that expect to be able to take it on and off, switch devices etc. I've just never known anyone to try and stick it to a leather case. You're right though, it might make it too bulky and if it gets caught taking it in and out of my pocket it'll probably loosen up the adhesive even sooner. I think I'll just ditch the case for now and slap the pouch on the phone and see how I like it.
    Let us know. I gather you are trying to simplify what you carry or how many pockets you carry stuff in.
    01-21-17 12:24 PM