Haha. I did see a couple at the keyone meetup in the city but spotted my first random person with a priv yesterday. He loved it. Had the official case with the lcd window in it. I told him the keyone looked promising and he seemed excited.
    05-03-17 10:24 AM
    Haha. I did see a couple at the keyone meetup in the city but spotted my first random person with a priv yesterday. He loved it. Had the official case with the lcd window in it. I told him the keyone looked promising and he seemed excited.
    Hahaha I am still waiting to see one which is not mine
    05-03-17 10:48 AM
    Still waiting for the day I see another Priv owner I think an instant connection will be made. It's like a GM car owners club. You don't see others often but when you do its like Hey! I have one haha

Every time I take my phone out people are like "woah, what's that?!" Always a lovely feeling.
    05-03-17 10:50 AM
    Not counting the NYC KEYone meetup, I think I've only seen maybe 6 or 7 people on the street or trains of my commute with a Classic and maybe 3 or 4 Privs tops. I still see Bolds every now and then.
    05-03-17 10:50 AM
    I was at a conference event recently and there is one guy who has a Priv. We have seen one another before. I got mine first and he was really pleased when he got his. I saw him using his at a break. He has a pouch so when he uses it, he pulls it out and uses it naked. It is very visible.
    Anyway, another time recently, I was at a meeting and someone I know saw me using mine with the keyboard out, and said, "what is that contraption you are using?" After I showed him he was impressed, and said how cool it is. But then he said-- wait for it--" I didn't know BlackBerry still existed."
    megafan2000 likes this.
    05-03-17 07:59 PM
    I was at a business fair last year. One young lady had a Classic and when I asked about it, she was quick to extol it's virtues no matter what others think. I said I totally agree. I think she thought I was going to make a negative comment.
    05-04-17 06:38 AM