Has anybody had issues with Spotify on the latest update?

When I got my Priv, I installed spotify and moved it to the SD card, this work just fine.

Today however I noticed that it is back on device storage and the option to move to the SD card is nowe greyed out. I can only assume this happened with an app update this week?

Anybody else seen this?
    01-28-16 03:12 AM
    When you "move" an app to the SD card, the app still needs to be on the device memory to work. It only moves part of the app. or else the app wont work
    01-28-16 06:16 AM
    When an app moves to the sd card the button changes to 'move to phone' which it did when I moved the app initially. Now it just says move to sd card but is greyed out.

The latest update just seems to have moved it back, when I go to apps it is showing on the on device tab but not showing at all on the 'on sd card' one.

Pretty baffled tbh......
    01-28-16 03:12 PM
    Hiya
    somehow in my settings I do not have the option to define where do I want to save the files. I have an sd card, and it works for every other application just fine....
    04-01-17 06:08 AM
    Hiya
    somehow in my settings I do not have the option to define where do I want to save the files. I have an sd card, and it works for every other application just fine....
    Did you grant storage permission? Check in DTEK or App settings.
    04-06-17 06:39 AM
    Thank you for your answer. I have tried everything, and what had helped is this Spotify, Marshmallow and SD Cards – jimcofer.com
    it also metnions the sd card, but needed to do it more times over, what really strange is, that although it saves all songs to the sd card, i still do not have the storage option in settings....
    04-06-17 10:46 AM
    Thank you for your answer. I have tried everything, and what had helped is this Spotify, Marshmallow and SD Cards – jimcofer.com
    it also metnions the sd card, but needed to do it more times over, what really strange is, that although it saves all songs to the sd card, i still do not have the storage option in settings....
    Other than clearing app data and reinstalling, not sure. I have the option on mine.

Did you format the SD as internal or portable storage?
    04-06-17 11:17 AM