Please can someone help me,
    My blackberry priv wont correct my words automatically anymore when you press the spacebar once youve typed a word, its really working on my nerves ive tried alot of different things but its not working, im starting to lose my temper with this phone.

It worked all fine before i had an update of the keyboard after that it didnt work anymore.

Please someone help me!
    03-20-17 03:24 PM
    First off, welcome to CrackBerry!
    Please update your profile to include carrier and your location. This makes it easier for others to help you.

So just to clarify, when you type, your space bar never autocorrects? Or it usually doesn't anymore?

Are you using the Priv's physical (i.e. hardware) keyboard or the virtual (i.e. onscreen/software) keyboard?
    How it should work with the virtual keyboard is that the autocorrect is actually displayed on the space bar while you type. Is that happening still? Or do you only use the hw kb?
    03-20-17 06:32 PM
    Settings, language and input, BlackBerry keyboard settings then prediction and correction. Click on auto correction and you should get the below pop up. Make sure the scale isn't set to off.
    Attached Thumbnails Space bar stopped Autocorrecting on Priv-274897.jpg  
    Elite1 likes this.
    03-20-17 06:37 PM
    First off, welcome to CrackBerry!
    Please update your profile to include carrier and your location. This makes it easier for others to help you.

So just to clarify, when you type, your space bar never autocorrects? Or it usually doesn't anymore?

Are you using the Priv's physical (i.e. hardware) keyboard or the virtual (i.e. onscreen/software) keyboard?
    How it should work with the virtual keyboard is that the autocorrect is actually displayed on the space bar while you type. Is that happening still? Or do you only use the hw kb?
    Thank you for replying, found the problem. Although I've tried this before it didn't work then, had to switch on the system language after I did that it worked like it did before.
    FF22 likes this.
    03-22-17 03:13 AM
    On a side note - BlackBerry definitely did something to keyboards recently. I use a dual-language keyboard option, a few days ago a notification popped up saying updated keyboard was downloaded / installed or similar (didn't take a screenshot, but it definitely did not ask me if I wanted to update something). Since then, support for the other language I'm using, became pretty much useless. It seems to have forgotten my typing history, nevermind the actual multi-language support.
    03-22-17 04:26 AM