The title says it all. Downloaded MM from Telus and found out that picture password isn't available any more. Too bad as I liked it a lot. Maybe they'll put it back in the next update. Generally really like the O.S.. It seems faster and battery life is better. Would like to be able to configure led color for text messages. Will post again when I find out more changes.
    05-05-16 06:50 PM
    The title says it all. Downloaded MM from Telus and found out that picture password isn't available any more. Too bad as I liked it a lot. Maybe they'll put it back in the next update. Generally really like the O.S.. It seems faster and battery life is better. Would like to be able to configure led color for text messages. Will post again when I find out more changes.
    It's there, just relocated.

https://help.blackberry.com/en/priv/...357217769.html
    05-05-16 06:51 PM
    Thanks a lot. I didn't notice that.
    05-05-16 07:02 PM
    Yes it is.

Set a password or pin first and then set picture password. The way it should be.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    fanisk likes this.
    05-05-16 09:21 PM