BlackBerry Ltd (BBRY) Looks Like the Least Secure Tech Firm

Disclaimer: Do not read if you are not sitting down OR have a weak heart OR a short fuse
    10-12-15 10:50 AM
    What a really bad article....hahhaah

Posted via CB10
    10-12-15 10:59 AM
    Is it worth clicking, ,if not I'm not reading it

Z10
    10-12-15 11:01 AM
    Is it worth clicking, ,if not I'm not reading it

Z10
    No, but it to some extent it underscores the need for an advertising campaign (about which we are all agreed). However, it's the second hit to come up if you google bbry/news
    10-12-15 11:04 AM
    It's crap. It looks like someone went through all the negative posting about BlackBerry from this forum and pretended to write an article.
    10-12-15 11:09 AM
    It's crap. It looks like someone went through all the negative posting about BlackBerry from this forum and pretended to write an article.
    Looks to be written by a Crackberry forum member. Looks like they justified their paycheck this week by just reading off the main threads on the Priv. Lazy-arse journalism. Which seems to be the norm these days.
    bungaboy and Joao Oliveira like this.
    10-12-15 12:36 PM
    Yeah, I'm not giving them the extra page view. I'll pass.

Posted via CB10
    brian4591, raino and diegonei like this.
    10-12-15 12:52 PM
    I for one don't understand what BB is doing. How can the announce a phone weeks ago and we are still yet to hear firm numbers on pricing, release date, or even the actual specs. I'm in the market for a new phone and am getting tired of the waiting on at least some of the details. This is a very unprofessional way to go about it. Hell, Apple announces a phone, tells you the specs, the pricing, and a release date all at once. That works for them pretty well.

Its obvious there are many variables at play. This is probably why they aren't releasing details, but if you don't have the details sorted, why announce a concept. With all the past missteps by BB, I'm a bit worried they might be following their old patters again on the Priv.
    10-12-15 02:25 PM
    Yellow journalism, or the yellow press, is a type of journalism that presents little or no legitimate well-researched news and instead uses eye-catching headlines to sell more newspapers. Techniques may include exaggerations of news events, scandal-mongering, or sensationalism.
    10-12-15 02:34 PM
    If I were a mod I would remove the article from the OP and post the content here quoted.
    OP is probably the author. .lol
    10-12-15 03:00 PM
    I for one don't understand what BB is doing. How can the announce a phone weeks ago and we are still yet to hear firm numbers on pricing, release date, or even the actual specs. I'm in the market for a new phone and am getting tired of the waiting on at least some of the details. ....
    Then I guess you didn't know that the only reason BlackBerry has announced the PRIV is because they were force to say something in response to all the leaks that have occurred, because people they had entrusted evaluation units to were not honoring their non-disclosure agreements.
    10-12-15 04:20 PM
    If I were a mod I would remove the article from the OP and post the content here quoted.
    it's a fair cop...I wrote it....
    10-12-15 05:48 PM
    Lmao I think my iq went down reading that

�this sentence contradicts iteself -- no it actually doesn't�
    10-13-15 11:52 AM
    I for one don't understand what BB is doing. How can the announce a phone weeks ago and we are still yet to hear firm numbers on pricing, release date, or even the actual specs. I'm in the market for a new phone and am getting tired of the waiting on at least some of the details. This is a very unprofessional way to go about it. Hell, Apple announces a phone, tells you the specs, the pricing, and a release date all at once. That works for them pretty well.

Its obvious there are many variables at play. This is probably why they aren't releasing details, but if you don't have the details sorted, why announce a concept. With all the past missteps by BB, I'm a bit worried they might be following their old patters again on the Priv.
    November has been the target for a LONG time.... and technically Chen just said this Fall so he has till Dec 21st or around then to still be on time.

But I agree.... Chen announced the Slider way too soon, and they have ALLOWED too much info to be leaked. Now the CEO is showing it off and talking about it, and it hasn't even been launched. Have to wonder why anyone would show up at a launch event for the PRIV..... cause I don't expect Chen to go "and wait their's more...."
    10-13-15 12:06 PM
    yea I just tried to post a copy of the article but it was marked as spam right away.

Not sure many real investors a) visit that site b) would trust investment advice from a writer who didn't run the article through spellcheck to catch the miss-spelling of Blackberry....
    10-13-15 12:10 PM
    This reads like a paper written for a high school business class...
    10-13-15 05:57 PM