I recently bought a BlackBerry priv, yes recently on the 13 dec 2016 and I'm confused as to why it's so slow I have to tried using gpu for sceen composting and disabling apps deleting, Facebook, disabling even force stopping BlackBerry Hub even tho I love it. Turning of the transitions don't do a thing there is lag when im scrolling on the home sceen or in the app drawer and when I'm scrolling on google insta and YouTube can anyone help really help I've restarted my phone already I may do a factory reset but I dought that will do anything pls help any and all answers help
    12-14-16 10:14 PM
    factory reset usually fixes all

Welcome to CB!
    palmer73 likes this.
    12-14-16 10:15 PM
    What version is on your phone? Hub and Hub+ Services
    12-14-16 11:25 PM
    Do the reset and give it a few days to settle down plus keep it plugged in regularly to ensure new updates are added. Mine took about 5 days to fully settle down....
    12-15-16 02:08 AM
    I find that the Dec update slowed it down a lil. Nov was running smoother n faster
    12-15-16 03:09 AM
    I find that the Dec update slowed it down a lil. Nov was running smoother n faster
    This.
    12-15-16 07:50 AM
    December update did not affect my phone at all. Still smooth and fast.
    12-15-16 10:08 AM
    December update did not affect my phone at all. Still smooth and fast.
    In my case the latest update (app and OS) has made my phone faster that ever.

To the OP, did you update the OS and apps to the newest versions?
    12-15-16 12:59 PM
    This.
    I have a hesitation when opening app drawer now. There's a few other things but can't think of em atm
    12-16-16 03:17 AM
    Just timed it. It's taking about 4_5 seconds for the app drawer to open. Prior to Dec update it was fast.
    Also opening the sub folders is slow too etc. Hopefully the next one gets it back to normal
    12-16-16 12:15 PM
    I recently bought a BlackBerry priv, yes recently on the 13 dec 2016 and I'm confused as to why it's so slow I have to tried using gpu for sceen composting and disabling apps deleting, Facebook, disabling even force stopping BlackBerry Hub even tho I love it. Turning of the transitions don't do a thing there is lag when im scrolling on the home sceen or in the app drawer and when I'm scrolling on google insta and YouTube can anyone help really help I've restarted my phone already I may do a factory reset but I dought that will do anything pls help any and all answers help
    Just timed it. It's taking about 4_5 seconds for the app drawer to open. Prior to Dec update it was fast.
    Also opening the sub folders is slow too etc. Hopefully the next one gets it back to normal
    Sometimes (if you use it), BlackBerry Launcher gets weird after updates. You have to go to the app in settings and clear all data and cache. This will reset your icon layout and any folders back to default settings as well as your homescreen and other things associated with BlackBerry Launcher. Then, reboot and see how it is.
    12-16-16 12:26 PM
    Sometimes (if you use it), BlackBerry Launcher gets weird after updates. You have to go to the app in settings and clear all data and cache. This will reset your icon layout and any folders back to default settings as well as your homescreen and other things associated with BlackBerry Launcher. Then, reboot and see how it is.
    This is one reason why I love Nova Launcher Prime. It plays well with all the updates.
    12-16-16 01:16 PM
    Welcome to Android.
    12-16-16 01:21 PM
    I just disabled sync for Gmail in Hub and that sped up everything for me. Hope it works for others.
    12-16-16 05:27 PM