I've bought two types of screen protectors so far and none of them fit the screen properly! They don't fit over the curved edge so you just get a stupid flap either side. What the hell , even BlackBerry doesn't even supply one for there new phone.

Not impressed...

Anyone actually have a screen protector that fits?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-15-15 10:15 AM
    you should look for a screen protector that's premade (precurved) or you will have to cut the part that will go over the edge
    check out screen protectors for the samsung ,see who's making them and have 5 stars reviews
    good luck
    11-15-15 10:42 AM
    11-15-15 10:53 AM
    Clearplex at BestBuy.

Posted via PRIV
    11-15-15 11:18 AM
    I had the guys at Ghost Armor custom cut me one. wasn't cheap ($30) but the work they did was nice.

11-15-15 11:26 AM
    Clearplex at BestBuy.

Posted via PRIV
    Agreed. Got one the other day. Can't tell it's there and covers edge to edge. Plus lifetime free replacement guarantee.
    11-15-15 11:59 AM
    Clearplex at BestBuy.

Posted via PRIV
    Not available in the US apparently.
    11-15-15 12:08 PM
    I'm in the UK guys

11-15-15 12:08 PM
    Skinomi from amazon for me,just got it yesterday and fits like a glove. Have to take your time on the curved ends to make sure it adheres correctly. All cut outs line up perfectly.

gebartle and RoseBud68 like this.
    11-15-15 12:19 PM
    I've bought two types of screen protectors so far and none of them fit the screen properly! They don't fit over the curved edge so you just get a stupid flap either side. What the hell , even BlackBerry doesn't even supply one for there new phone.

Not impressed...

Anyone actually have a screen protector that fits?

Can you post which two you bought that did not fit. So other will know. Thanks
    11-15-15 12:24 PM
    Skinomi from amazon for me,just got it yesterday and fits like a glove. Have to take your time on the curved ends to make sure it adheres correctly. All cut outs line up perfectly.

Thanks for that, Looking for a Matted ones as that what the kids are used to.
    11-15-15 12:25 PM
    Agreed. Got one the other day. Can't tell it's there and covers edge to edge. Plus lifetime free replacement guarantee.
    How close to glass does the clear plex feel like?

11-15-15 12:29 PM
    Can you post which two you bought that did not fit. So other will know. Thanks
    Vikuiti MyPrivateDisplay Privacy Screen Protector GXN800 from 3M for BlackBerry Priv amazon.Co.uk

iTALKonline BlackBerry Priv Clear Transparent LCD Screen Protector Guard amazon.co.uk

RoseBud68 likes this.
    11-15-15 12:33 PM
    It has gorilla glass 4...does it even need one?

Z30 (10.3.2)
    Steelsheen likes this.
    11-15-15 12:34 PM

That's good to know. I'm not sure if I have the old ones or the new ones. When did you order if you don't mind me asking? Also, did you just order the protector or a skin? I ordered a few skins (they come with the wet application screen protector).

Someone had noted that Skinomi had initially sent out a batch of screen protectors that covered the front camera partially which has since been fixed, but not sure what I'm getting at this point.

Edit: I have a Priv from AT&T being delivered tomorrow and also have iCarez protectors from Amazon, but they say for BlackBerry Venice so I'm just assuming they will not fit properly as it seems the original template was changed. We'll see tomorrow.

Posted via CB10
    11-15-15 12:37 PM
    Good to see one actually works.
    11-15-15 12:52 PM
    I got illumi shield screen protector from ebay. First they sent me some protectors which dint fit properly. It just covered the flat part of the screen. Later, they sent me these which fits very well on the edges too for free .

The fit is very good and there are no bubbles whatsoever.

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=ppHbgO1P

11-15-15 08:02 PM
    I put a BodyGuardz screen protector on my Priv and it fit perfectly...ordered it from AT&T with my BlackBerry hard case. Both worked out to my satisfaction.

Bob

Posted via the CrackBerry App with my BlackBerry Priv on AT&T
    11-15-15 08:07 PM
    I took the Best Buy route. Good protection, lame service. I went in, had to pay cash, geek squad sent me to the cashiers with the receipt to pay while they did the installation. When I get to the cashier, she's rude and tried to charge me an extra 10 bucks as an 'installation fee'??!!

I told her no, I'm not paying that and she didn't charge me, but had to put the geek squad guy on the spot, right in front of me. Like, take care of your business coaching sh!t without the client standing right there.

Anyways, at least I got a screen protector eventually. What a garbage store with half-baked processes.

Can somebody tell me where the g0dd@mn dollar sign is in the PRIV software keyboard!?!?!?

Brad Morse likes this.
    11-15-15 08:17 PM
    $$ found it. I guess I'm on an English keyboard with � as the default currency and if I press and hold it I get the entire worlds currency symbols.

Having a rough couple days. Haha!

11-15-15 08:21 PM
    Right now is the first time I have taken the PRIV out of the house aside from when I had the screen protector installed. I'm a little nervous.

11-15-15 08:23 PM
    I took my Priv out for a ride on one of my motorcycles today. I wore all of my protective gear as did my Priv... BlackBerry hard case and BodyGuardz screen protector. We both came back unscathed... :-)

Bob

Posted via the CrackBerry App with my BlackBerry Priv on AT&T
    FF22 likes this.
    11-15-15 08:35 PM
    I purchased a Skinomi protector. I did get one that covered my front camera but have talked to customer service and they are sending me a newly designed one for free.. Happy with the protector sticking on the curved edges
    11-15-15 08:51 PM
    Skinomi screen protector dry or wet application?
    11-15-15 09:23 PM
    I'd echo the BestBuy clearplex route if you're in Canada.

nward2010 likes this.
    11-15-15 09:35 PM
66 123