Two relatively minor issues:

1. About half the time after reading a text, back button doesn't return to Hub. It returns to Messenger inbox. It seems to go to Hub the first few times, then forgets

2. Every time I open a text, it opens another copy of Messenger. This clutters up the recent apps switcher.

Not major. Will open a ticket.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-11-15 06:58 AM
    Two relatively minor issues:

1. About half the time after reading a text, back button doesn't return to Hub. It returns to Messenger inbox. It seems to go to Hub the first few times, then forgets

2. Every time I open a text, it opens another copy of Messenger. This clutters up the recent apps switcher.

Not major. Will open a ticket.

For the first one, how are you using "back"? Are you using the button in the top left corner of the app's UI, or the back button on the navigation bar at the bottom?
    11-11-15 01:01 PM
    For the first one, how are you using "back"? Are you using the button in the top left corner of the app's UI, or the back button on the navigation bar at the bottom?
    I've tried both. The one at top never returns to Hub. The one at bottom in the nav bar returns 50% of the time.

11-11-15 04:02 PM
    Also, while I have you here

Can you comment on using SMS apps other than Messenger with Hub?

I've tried Textra (great app), and it works OK, but a new SMS does not create a yellow unread text notification in Hub. If it's an ongoing conversation, it adds the new discussion matter to the existing conversation, but it stays gray.

Is Messenger the only SMS app which will truly update the Hub for new notifications?

As a side note, I feel BB should really have integrated SMS into the Hub directly. There are countless SMS apps, and it would have been relatively easy to make one with perfect Hub integration. It's a little sloppy with Messenger.

Thanks.
    11-11-15 04:22 PM