There is something going on that I am not understanding.

I have several locations set up in smart lock. My understanding is that when I am in these locations, i should not have to type my pin and the phone should unlock on its own.

BTW, location services are "on".

What is happening:

1) several times now, the list of trusted locations appears to get "wiped", i.e. the stored locations "cease to exist".Not sure why, or what I am doing to cause this. Any ideas?

2) Smart lock actually working is hit and miss at best. For example, whilst sitting at home, with my home location programmed, I am often having to type my pin to unlock the phone. On occasion, it does unlock on its own.

Anyone care to share the secret decoder ring on getting this to work appropriately, OR, can someone share what I may be doing wrong?
    04-14-16 08:51 AM
    In general, even though you have the location set as "safe" if you don't have WiFi turned on it'll ask you the pin, as it uses the WiFi to determine the exact location... Also after a couple of hours without use is going to ask your pin again... I use it at home with no issues so try that in case you haven't

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    04-14-16 09:25 AM
    I've not had any problems using it in the car. Have not set up any other "links or smart locks." I guess if my home is broken into, I want my phone still secure!!!!
    04-14-16 10:06 AM