Brand new Priv - the screen doesn't feel like it slides properly like it gets stuck on something during the down phase.

I can pretty much open up the screen to show the bottom 2 rows and it stays...

Moreover, I can feel/hear it rubbing the bottom row of keys on the pkb each time it opens or closes loll

That can't be normal right?

I've gone through 6 Priv's so far and the best one was the first one, damn me for returning it...it had a perfect slide, and perfect clicking keys.

Priv #1 - hollow back/clicking rocking screen
    Priv #2 - stuck volume key and sticky keys on pkb (by far the worst, from shopbb)
    Priv #3 - stuck keys on pkb (e,r,t i,o)
    Priv #4 - stuck keys on pkb (stuck e and r)
    Priv #5 - stuck keys on pkb (e, r, t, spacebar, others)
    Priv #6 - stuck 0 (zero) key, I was going to just accept this!! But sliding mechanism is sticking

I haven't even touched on the loose screen but that's varied a lot between each device - one actually had a fully adapted screen with no wobble...

Anyways - it appears to be rare finding a Priv that has no issues!
    12-16-16 08:18 PM
    Priv2 slides very smoothly. Priv1 is downstairs.

BUT

Have you tried opening/closing a number of times to see if whatever might be catching clears? Can you see anything that might be sticking?
    12-16-16 08:30 PM
    Could be lint or dust but it could also be the screen being deformed.

I can feel the screen rubbing on the keyboard when I open/close - just the bottom row though and the bottom screen. It wasn't like that on my other Priv's...
    12-16-16 08:49 PM
    Priv2 slides very smoothly. Priv1 is downstairs.

BUT

Have you tried opening/closing a number of times to see if whatever might be catching clears? Can you see anything that might be sticking?
    Which one is the Priv2?
    12-19-16 07:21 AM
    Which one is the Priv2?
    Priv1 is from Verizon and I got it back in March when Verizon first offered the Priv. And, it also slides smoothly. At a party the other night, somehow phones came up and someone asked if I still had BB. So the Priv was handed about. Most were actually impressed by the Keyboard and looks and the SCREEN. I don't think made any converts but ....

Priv2 is from ShopBB and I got it about two months ago. It currently has a Tmobile sim card. I might try AT&T.
    12-19-16 08:29 AM