That's pretty damn thick. I usually just carry a spare battery in my pocket. Attachment 369924

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
    Jesus! That's insane!
    09-05-15 07:46 AM
    There is no way that the slider can be thinner than the Z30 and have a larger battery than the Z30 and have that tapered curve edge that reduces the space. I'm sorry but unless BlackBerry has invented some Dr. Who Tardis like tech that defies the laws of Physics, then it simply won't happen. Slider is a compromise. It either has to be thicker for same size battery as a slab, or it has to have a smaller battery.

Posted via Z30
    09-05-15 10:36 AM
    It's unbelievable how some guys play engineering experts and don't even look how the device is built! The battery is in the bottom half of the device. The top half just a thin curved screen part except for the speaker and front facing camera that are in a module at the top.

I can't wait for the device to be released so those speculations finally end.

Posted via CB10
    MO3iusONE likes this.
    09-05-15 10:58 AM
    There is no way that the slider can be thinner than the Z30 and have a larger battery than the Z30 and have that tapered curve edge that reduces the space. I'm sorry but unless BlackBerry has invented some Dr. Who Tardis like tech that defies the laws of Physics, then it simply won't happen. Slider is a compromise. It either has to be thicker for same size battery as a slab, or it has to have a smaller battery.

Posted via Z30
    Do you say the tardis isn't real?

Posted via CB10
    Xmeatizmurderx likes this.
    09-05-15 11:09 AM
    Volume is measured in cubic metres (or centimetres in this case). The Z5 has in fact a volume of 91.93 cubic cm. Just saying... the logic is correct though.

Posted via CB10
    You're right, my mistake... it's "cubic" for volume and "square" for ara
    09-05-15 01:30 PM
    Jesus! That's insane!
    zerolemon knows how to do things right... this note 4 can last me a full day of usage, 10hrs(or more depending on what I'm doing) of Onscreen time...
    09-06-15 02:27 AM
56 123