If you had to choose just one of these three as the very best, which would it be? Go.

(P.S. Hopefully this post is not duplicitous and out of order - impossible to get a straight answer in the masters thread and I gotta get something now
    05-16-16 06:01 PM
    Skinomi by far... if for the Priv (I'd assume) watch this video...

Edit: Used the Edge as it is similar with the curved screen. Don't be afraid to use the liquid spray. Have them on all of my devices :-)

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    05-16-16 06:19 PM
    I like ArmorSuit's clear full body skin, but I use SIKAI's TPU screen protector (and Martin Field's lens protector... Have had all applied for over 3months and all are holding up like a champ... ‎Posted my Priv's rig in another thread a week ago, but there she is in all her glory...

Skinomi v. Armor Suit v. IQ Shield Screen Protectors-img_20160508_113235.jpg
    Skinomi v. Armor Suit v. IQ Shield Screen Protectors-img_20160508_113307.jpg
    Skinomi v. Armor Suit v. IQ Shield Screen Protectors-img_20160508_113251.jpg

Posted via CB10
    nathan62969 likes this.
    05-16-16 06:42 PM
    I like ArmorSuit's clear full body skin, but I use SIKAI's TPU screen protector (and Martin Field's lens protector... Have had all applied for over 3months and all are holding up like a champ... ‎Posted my Priv's rig in another thread a week ago, but there she is in all her glory...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20160508_113235.jpg 
Views:	218 
Size:	127.2 KB 
ID:	399927

Name:	IMG_20160508_113307.jpg 
Views:	214 
Size:	150.8 KB 
ID:	399928

Name:	IMG_20160508_113251.jpg 
Views:	215 
Size:	118.8 KB 
ID:	399929

Posted via CB10
    Nice video

But..., are those a few air bubbles I'm seeing at the top of your screen in this pic below? And what does Martin Fields lens protector do for your Priv (i.e. what of Sikai and what of MF's is where on your device)? And why what you have on now over Armor Suit?

Skinomi v. Armor Suit v. IQ Shield Screen Protectors-img_20160508_113235.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Skinomi v. Armor Suit v. IQ Shield Screen Protectors-img_20160508_113235.jpg  
    05-16-16 07:33 PM
    Skinomi by far... if for the Priv (I'd assume) watch this video...

Edit: Used the Edge as it is similar with the curved screen. Don't be afraid to use the liquid spray. Have them on all of my devices :-)

How many have you gone through on your Priv? Peeling at the corners? Scratches?
    05-16-16 07:35 PM
    Nice video

But..., are those a few air bubbles I'm seeing at the top of your screen in this pic below? And what does Martin Fields lens protector do for your Priv (i.e. what of Sikai and what of MF's is where on your device)? And why what you have on now over Armor Suit?

Name:	IMG_20160508_113235.jpg 
Views:	349 
Size:	48.7 KB 
ID:	399932
    No air bubbles, but I see what you mean... It's a reflection on the screen from the hanging flower pots above though, no air bubbles... The Martin Field's lens protector goes over the camera lens to protect that from scratches... And ArmorSuit makes a clear full body skin... I enjoy my Priv nude, but also enjoy a scratch free device so the full body skin was perfect...

Posted via CB10
    05-16-16 07:48 PM
    I like IQ shield and Skinomi. Right now I'm using IQ shield and I recently bought the Matt version from them which I'm going to apply later today.
    05-16-16 07:49 PM
    No air bubbles, but I see what you mean... It's a reflection on the screen from the hanging flower pots above though, no air bubbles... The Martin Field's lens protector goes over the camera lens to protect that from scratches... And ArmorSuit makes a clear full body skin... I enjoy my Priv nude, but also enjoy a scratch free device so the full body skin was perfect...

Posted via CB10
    Thank you. So right now on your Priv you're using the ArmorSuit for the back, MF's for the camera, and Sikai as screen cover?
    05-16-16 07:58 PM
    I like IQ shield and Skinomi. Right now I'm using IQ shield and I recently bought the Matt version from them which I'm going to apply later today.
    Why IQ shield and not Skinomi right now? And why matte v. glossy?
    05-16-16 07:59 PM
    How many have you gone through on your Priv? Peeling at the corners? Scratches?
    Still the original one from November. Used a decent amount of liquid left off by indoor fire (some heat) for 12 hours. Don't have a case on device. The few bubbles I had were gone in a few days (tiny liquid bubbles that needed to completely dry, if you leave air bubbles they won't heal)

The Skinomi wet application screen protectors are all the originals on my Priv, Passport, and Z30. All perfect. Similar to the S7 Edge video I posted. They will send a new one if it peels at the corner or there's an issue for free.

I've had great success with Skinomi. Apply wet enough to move around, use a credit card and cloth to remove excess and let dry. For the Priv, as it is drying make sure it is adhering to curved edges.

FF22 likes this.
    05-16-16 08:22 PM
    Still the original one from November. Used a decent amount of liquid left off by indoor fire (some heat) for 12 hours. Don't have a case on device. The few bubbles I had were gone in a few days (tiny liquid bubbles that needed to completely dry, if you leave air bubbles they won't heal)

The Skinomi wet application screen protectors are all the originals on my Priv, Passport, and Z30. All perfect. Similar to the S7 Edge video I posted. They will send a new one if it peels at the corner or there's an issue for free.

I've had great success with Skinomi. Apply wet enough to move around, use a credit card and cloth to remove excess and let dry. For the Priv, as it is drying make sure it is adhering to curved edges.

Thank you. Did you have to purchase from Skinomi directly to access the warranty/replacement feature?
    05-16-16 08:29 PM
    IQ shield was cheaper when I was buying it for the priv and I have glossy right now and I bought Matt because I moved to South Korea and Amazon wasn't shipping the glossy one hahaha. And I'm usually not a big fan of glossy screen protectors. I don't like finger print marks on the screen.
    05-16-16 08:35 PM
    Thank you. I really don't have any real experience with screen protectors - hence why so many questions - but I heard that matte, generally, isn't as good for clarity as glossy... Please let me know how you find clarity with the matte after applying it.
    05-16-16 08:44 PM
    Thank you. I really don't have any real experience with screen protectors - hence why so many questions - but I heard that matte, generally, isn't as good for clarity as glossy... Please let me know how you find clarity with the matte after applying it.
    No worries mate. You can be bold and carry the phone naked (no case one screen protector) the phone comes with gorilla 3 glass, so it's scratch resistant (not scratch proof). I've used some glass screen protector that was being sold on Amazon but I stopped using it cause it was a lower quality and it's hard to manufacture curved glass screen protector.

I will let you know when I put it on. And yes Matt does make the screen seem "dull" but I usually prefer that over finger prints~
    05-17-16 01:28 AM
    I have something very similar to zagg (pretty sure it's a custom branded version of that product, it's called alien surface).
    It's an extremely good product, easy to install (took me 3-4 minutes to install it), no air bubbles, just 2 specs of dust
    No issues with the sensitivity, it's oleophobic coated, it can be removed at any time and it has a lifetime warranty.
    I'm pretty sure that the products from the 3 you mentioned are very similar to what I have or identical, either way it's much much better than a glass screen protector.

PS: I had installed from this same company a screen protector on an iphone 3g and it took a stab in the screen from a closed knife and the protector teared but the screen was intact with no issues at all
    05-17-16 02:35 AM
    Thank you. Did you have to purchase from Skinomi directly to access the warranty/replacement feature?
    I purchased through them before and through Amazon. They are really good to work with.

I messed up the first install, didn't watch the video I posted or follow directions correctly and I just called and told them and they just sent me a new one free.

Not sure why someone asked about peeling with Skinomi, I have a Z10 with their screen protector on from a few years ago. There's a few scratches in it after a few years, but I'm sure the screen is still perfect (and isn't that the point).

Their screen protectors do self heal a bit as well. If it were a PET film it would be all scratched up looking.

05-17-16 08:04 AM
    Thank you. So right now on your Priv you're using the ArmorSuit for the back, MF's for the camera, and Sikai as screen cover?
    Yes, that is correct...

05-17-16 08:20 AM
    I have the matte version of Ghost Armor (hard to find their kiosks although the product may be available online???). I prefer not having glare/reflections on the screen. I do believe that it might impair the ultimate clarity but I don't mind. Also, finger prints are not as obvious.
    05-17-16 08:40 AM

Posted via CB10
    Looks nice, does it have a nice grip also on the back??
    05-17-16 08:41 AM
    Looks nice, does it have a nice grip also on the back??
    Yes... The ArmorSuit clear skin has an almost rubbery feel to it... Not sticky by any means, but not a smooth hard plastic feel either... It pulls nicely into the Priv's natural grooves already present on the device's back, so that texture remains as well... Basically it fits the Priv like a barely-there prophylactic...

Posted via CB10
    05-17-16 09:46 AM
    Yes... The ArmorSuit clear skin has an almost rubbery feel to it... Not sticky by any means, but not a smooth hard plastic feel either... It pulls nicely into the Priv's natural grooves already present on the device's back, so that texture remains as well... Basically it fits the Priv like a barely-there prophylactic...

Posted via CB10
    Cool i might get it thanks
    Would it still fit inIncipo clear case?
    05-17-16 10:35 AM
    Cool i might get it thanks
    Would it still fit inIncipo clear case?
    I do not have that case to be sure, but I have the ArmorSuit clear skin on my Classic also and it fits perfectly within several cases without an issue, I would assume you wouldn't have a problem unless the case would catch and pull the skin from the corners of the device, but otherwise it doesn't add much to the device in a way that would obstruct it... Just basically a clear, thin laminate is what it amounts to...

Posted via CB10
    05-17-16 12:05 PM
    Just ordered the Armor suit full coverage
    CivilDissident likes this.
    05-17-16 12:33 PM
    I put on the matte screen protector and it's awesome. Probably the best one I have used so far. The key is to take ur time putting on the skins~ goodluck
    FF22 likes this.
    05-17-16 08:12 PM
    I just got my skinomi kit today. The screen protector was easy to apply. I'll give it a couple of days but am already missing the feel of the naked screen.

I also got the brushed metal skin which I also applied. A couple of pieces were a little long and weren't as precise as I would have liked. Its a different style for my Priv but looks a bit cheap IMO. I'll give it a go for a week or so but will likely peel it all off.
    05-18-16 10:47 PM
38 12