I got the Unlocked AT&T Priv sale ... next day I smashed the screen (ughhhh!)
    Well after trying to find a local repair or source parts I ended up just going through BLACKBERRY Canada and they completed the repair.

Now after a week I got the device with new screen and loaded Marshmallow before getting everything setup.
    now when it boots up the device is asking for the unlock code once again. I put in the same unlock code that worked before and now the code is not working.

tried reloading the firmware = same issue
    called AT&T to confirm their lock code = waiting
    called Blackberry they say it may be changed due to them doing the repair = waiting

btw IMEI is the same as what is on the original box and slip given by ebay vendor

Anybody else have this issue after doing a repair through Carrier or Blackberry direct??
    Last edited by JussSimma; 07-23-16 at 09:53 AM.
    07-23-16 09:43 AM
    I would wait for BlackBerry. You can also try submitting an AT&T unlock code request here: att.com/deviceunlock . This way, you getting a code isn't incumbent upon you receiving a phone call from AT&T that may or may not come.

If you happened to note down the IMEI# for the phone you sent for repair, compare it to the phone's you have now.
    Last edited by raino; 07-23-16 at 05:35 PM. Reason: Holy URL mangling, Batman!
    07-23-16 01:05 PM
    Yes waiting is the best, please beware put invalid code can make the phone useless
    07-23-16 01:25 PM
    thanks for the heads up ... I did match all the IMEI details and they are all the same on all documents / box / and phone
    When I first called they advised they dont give Unlock codes , then when they called their support they seemed to think it could change after a repair was done so the warranty dept will be investigating and comparing.
    07-23-16 01:33 PM
    Bummer, makes you think something had to be changed for the device to be "relocked' ....

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    07-24-16 01:51 AM
    Ya I think I made it worst now it's asking for the PUK code and even those are not working from multiple Sim cards which I got the codes from Telus directly... these guys did something... shouldn't be having issues after only a screen repair shouldn't even be asking to carrier unlock again if this is actually my phone I sent in...
    I did submit a request for the unlock code to make sure eBay seller gave me the right one and surprisingly same day they sent the details and it's matched up perfectly... so BlackBerry did something and I hope I don't have a battle dealing with this... ughhh this Priv has been bad luck so far lol
    07-24-16 07:59 AM
    Wow sorry to hear your bad experience, definitely BlackBerry services centre must responsible I think
    07-24-16 11:15 AM
    Sorry was out of town for work ... so the drama continues with this damn issue... These call centres in Manilla are just not able to handle complex issues beyond scripts.
    I just requested an escalation and got a "supervisor" (guessing sitting in the cubicle right next to the tech support rep) in Manilla so lets see how this goes.

Does anybody have any type of escalation / complaint email contact where I can maybe get somebody who will be able to handle this?? I don't understand how my device was repaired in Cambridge, Ontario and I have yet to speak to somebody from there after i'm telling them they sent my device crippled... and this Manilla support is just getting more and more confused with every email and call.

Blackberry your killing me!!! .... actually killing yourself using these incompetent reps that can't go past a script/flowchart trying to save money... Step your damn game up, you don't need anymore complaints on top of your other issues. I'm trying my best to not ditch Blackberry and will have faith somebody with a brain will figure this out.
    07-30-16 07:21 PM
    Has anyone got an answer or solution for this yet please? I have a locked EE (used to be Orange network) UK phone. Having paid them for an unlock code, I also now get the 'Enter PUK' and am unable to enter anything even if I knew the PUK. Neither virtual, nor real keyboard are enabled and so when 'dismiss' is touched, the phone goes back to normal screen and shows 'no network'. I have been attempting to unlock this Prov for almost 2 months now and am pulling my hair out with frustration. Anyone have any suggestions please?
    08-15-16 12:06 PM
    Blackberry replaced my phone after a battle for 3 weeks call their support and they should be able to help.
    08-15-16 12:10 PM
    Did they give you factory unlocked Priv? I'm which case it will have been worthwhile.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android on my Priv
    08-15-16 12:12 PM
    Nope another locked phone from the same carrier I'm actually waiting for the lock code from them as they are useless and didn't provide the code to me in the box

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    08-15-16 12:13 PM
    Update some four (4) months after purchasing the unlock code from EE.
    EE have stated that the handset is now permanently locked to EE and that they cannot do anything about this!
    Thus, I decided to take the matter to the Ombudsman for restrictive practice by EE and attempted to have the Ombudsman mediate and make EE either exchange or unlock the handset. EE challenged the fact that I wasn't an EE account holder and so the Ombudsman could not battle the case for me.
    I still have a locked handset and still require help from anyone out there with any other possible options or solutions.
    10-28-16 01:15 PM