used this on my previous phone (galaxy S6 edge), bought the pro version and installed it now on my priv.
    Set the bar on the left side and i works like a charm.
    i can keep my home screen much more ordered now.
    03-01-16 02:53 PM
    I tried out s-apps ( I think that's what it was called ) same idea. Let me dock several apps from a swipe of each edge. It was cool but I found I didn't really use it and it was using up battery so I got rid of it. I'd prefer to see an option added to the BlackBerry launcher that swiped the hub in from the left. Or choice of left or right with the productivity tab on the opposite.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    03-01-16 03:55 PM
    I tried out s-apps ( I think that's what it was called ) same idea. Let me dock several apps from a swipe of each edge. It was cool but I found I didn't really use it and it was using up battery so I got rid of it. I'd prefer to see an option added to the BlackBerry launcher that swiped the hub in from the left. Or choice of left or right with the productivity tab on the opposite.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    I was playing with a Priv in store today and moved productivity tab to the left. There is an option there to switch it to the left. Thought the same thing, was wondering if BlackBerry would consider letting us access Hub that way.

Posted via CB10
    03-01-16 04:15 PM
    Can you add shortcuts/apps to the sidebar?
    04-04-16 09:32 PM
    No. Can't add apps to it. It's preloaded just for calendar, contacts, notes, and most recent unopened email. But still very efficient to add an event or a contact on the fly or see what's coming up at a glance.

Posted with my Priv STV100-3 via the CrackBerry App for Android
    04-04-16 09:58 PM