Going to buy pc.. after that 1 year I may not have the money to buy any mobile or anything..
    What should I do..
    My pc needs are fulfilled easily..
    But don't have a personal pc..
    Should I buy pc or wait for venice?

Posted via CB10
    09-20-15 11:17 AM
    For me phone without pc = nothing, pc without phone = nothing

CB10�Q10SQN100-3/10.3.2.2639
    nealworld likes this.
    09-20-15 11:22 AM
    If I understand you correctly you already have a phone, but no computer, and is considering spending some money you have on either a pc or replacing your phone with a venice.

If you don't need a computer (you already have a stable job that doesn't require it, and you don't need any more education), a Venice is probably nice for surfing the web, playing games or whatever.

If, on the other hand, you don't have a computer and you are a student, or looking for a job, etc, please get a pc instead and use it to its fullest potential.
    deadcowboy, JRF_1986 and nealworld like this.
    09-20-15 11:25 AM
    CLEARLY what you should wait for is the arrival of the hypervisor!!!! Durrr

Posted via CB10
    utsav01, igor10000 and nealworld like this.
    09-20-15 12:35 PM
    Do you need a computer? If so, do you think the Venice (without ever using it) is going to be able to replace a computer? For me the quick answer is no, but I don't know what you want the computer for.
    nealworld likes this.
    09-20-15 12:37 PM
    Wait for venice and get a gf with pc.

Posted via CB10
    09-20-15 12:37 PM
    If it were me, I'd get a PC. A phone is great and all, but I need access to Office, Sony Vegas, and Adobe CC products for my personal projects, nor to mention managing file storage stuff (external HDs, flash drives, etc.)

I hate to sound super-luddite but no mobile device can replace a proper workmachine. Unless you have the coin to drop on a Surface Pro.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    09-20-15 12:43 PM
    I hate to sound super-luddite but no mobile device can replace a proper workmachine. Unless you have the coin to drop on a Surface Pro.
    Not to derail the thread, but I fully agree. I have been using the Surface Pro 3 for awhile now, it is really nice! A docking station at work and at home, been using it on the go (flights and airport lounges, mostly), and even as a tablet in the evenings. Great hardware. (Gets a bit hot from time to time, but I don't mind.)
    nealworld likes this.
    09-20-15 12:51 PM
    10/10 would get a new PC if I already had a phone.

Posted via CB10
    Batibreaker likes this.
    09-20-15 01:14 PM
    Since you posted from CB10 it can be inferred that you already have a decent smartphone.

If I had to chose between getting a new phone (to replace something I already had) and having (not replacing) a PC, I would totally go for having a PC.

Now, if you had asked me to chose between having a smartphone and a having PC, I would still chose PC, but it would not be a very comfortable choice.

Posted via CB10
    Batibreaker and nealworld like this.
    09-20-15 02:00 PM
    The PC is always like mothership where the phone docks onto...

for backups, OS reloads, photo download from SD card, troubleshooting, etc.

I'd feel exposed if I had all my data and "stuff" on my phone only, and knew there are no backups if I lost it or a thief wiped if after 10 password attempts. (Nope, not a cloud user here)

So get a laptop, even if it's a sub-$500 cheapy with an AMD A4 (or better A6/A8)...

:-D

�   Leakers' gonna leak... :-)   �
    deadcowboy likes this.
    09-20-15 06:27 PM
    Very true.. Both is not possible..

Posted via CB10
    09-20-15 07:31 PM
    Ya.. pc needs are fulfilled bcz I have a gr8 pc at work..
    But there is just no personal pc.. and I own BlackBerry z3..

Posted via CB10
    09-20-15 07:34 PM
    Do you need a computer? If so, do you think the Venice (without ever using it) is going to be able to replace a computer? For me the quick answer is no, but I don't know what you want the computer for.
    For gaming..

Posted via CB10
    09-20-15 07:38 PM
    CLEARLY what you should wait for is the arrival of the hypervisor!!!! Durrr

Posted via CB10
    Sorry what's hyperwiser?

Posted via CB10
    09-20-15 07:38 PM
    Ya.. pc needs are fulfilled bcz I have a gr8 pc at work..
    But there is just no personal pc.. and I own BlackBerry z3..

Posted via CB10
    I have a laptop through work. So I personally have a Nexus 9 tablet and Nexus 6 phone. If I were you I'd buy the slider and keep using my work computer for PC needs. But I can do 95% of everything I need to on my phone.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    nealworld likes this.
    09-20-15 07:42 PM
    If it were me, I'd get a PC. A phone is great and all, but I need access to Office, Sony Vegas, and Adobe CC products for my personal projects, nor to mention managing file storage stuff (external HDs, flash drives, etc.)

Only one time that's the equation.. for me it's like in year I buy something only once for myself.. now I really want Venice.. and while waiting for it.. I lost my home pc.. System fan was not working and when tried to fix it.. most of the things inside got broken.. now the only question for me is Venice or pc. . I can use my work pc for my personal projects..

Posted via CB10
    09-20-15 07:43 PM
    Since you posted from CB10 it can be inferred that you already have a decent smartphone.

If I had to chose between getting a new phone (to replace something I already had) and having (not replacing) a PC, I would totally go for having a PC.

Now, if you had asked me to chose between having a smartphone and a having PC, I would still chose PC, but it would not be a very comfortable choice.

Posted via CB10
    Well as everyone is saying pc sounds great..
    But the thing is.. will have to wait for next year to get Venice..

Posted via CB10
    09-20-15 07:47 PM
    But don't have a personal pc..

Posted via CB10
    May I just ask, what is a personal PC? I would've thought a personal computer were personal enough

Posted via CB10
    nealworld likes this.
    09-20-15 07:54 PM
    May I just ask, what is a personal PC? I would've thought a personal computer were personal enough

Posted via CB10
    My bad.. I just wanted to take out the word personal and say pc.. well.. The thing is I don't have a working pc at home.. I had a laptop it's now broken.. so Venice or pc this question is hunting me..

Posted via CB10
    pttptppt likes this.
    09-20-15 08:13 PM
    10/10 would get a new PC if I already had a phone.

Posted via CB10
    Ya this is it.. I will buy a pc..
    But to all u guys I would also like to say that..
    We all will be stuck with our bb10 phones in our hand while the world enjoys bbvenice.. that feeling will be horrible..
    Most of us will be the guys watching YouTube videos of how great Venice is with bb10 in our hand..

Yes I am thinking too much .. but when BlackBerry has new device we all just want it madly.. and I skipped getting passport .. also classic .. and now Venice..

Why my pc had to broke down now..

Posted via CB10
    09-20-15 08:20 PM
    It's pc guys.. chosen by recommendations of u all..
    Will buy pc..
    And may be wait for venice..
    In case Venice price is low.. I will grab it.. but we all know that's not gonna happen..

Posted via CB10
    09-20-15 08:21 PM
    My bad.. I just wanted to take out the word personal and say pc.. well.. The thing is I don't have a working pc at home.. I had a laptop it's now broken.. so Venice or pc this question is hunting me..

Posted via CB10
    Buy a laptop

Posted via CB10
    09-20-15 08:29 PM
    Buy a laptop

Posted via CB10
    Gaming laptops are not cheap.. almost untouchable..
    I was going to assemble my computer.. with a great graphics card and 8gb ram..

Posted via CB10
    09-20-15 08:33 PM
    Wait for the Venice, buy the Venice, sell the old phone and buy a new pc.

"But I say this to you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you;" - Matthew 5:44
    nealworld likes this.
    09-20-15 08:45 PM
89 123 ...