Has anyone else had issues with settings not saving? Specifically, portrait landscape mode? I changed my settings under "display" to rotate the screen when the phone is turned, however I noticed that when I power down and turn back on, the setting reverts back to portrait mode. Has anyone else had this issue, or does anyone know a fix? Thanks for the help everyone!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    03-24-16 06:04 AM
    I hope you don't have an app to lock the orientation.

Besides that the Settings toggles from the Notifications bar should be enough to switch between auto rotate and fixed portrait mode.

Posted via BlackBerry Priv
    03-24-16 06:53 AM
    Has anyone else had issues with settings not saving? Specifically, portrait landscape mode? I changed my settings under "display" to rotate the screen when the phone is turned, however I noticed that when I power down and turn back on, the setting reverts back to portrait mode. Has anyone else had this issue, or does anyone know a fix? Thanks for the help everyone!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Have the same issue, in fact is the only setting which I have noticed that is not saved.
    03-24-16 01:39 PM