Can anyone tell me how to set my voicemail password for the priv. I am on the Rogers Network. My last BB bold I had it programmed press "1" to dial the voicemail number then dial the password then dial listen to message. If I recall it involved a bunch of pauses and waits by pressing characters. How can I program the same function of the priv?

THX.
    12-09-15 02:21 PM
    If you have a Rogers account online you can change it easy on site .
    12-09-15 02:36 PM
    If you have a Rogers account online you can change it easy on site .
    will I still have to program the waits and pauses?
    12-09-15 02:40 PM
    You can't make any changes like you could on your BlackBerry 10 device to the priv voicemail

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-09-15 02:57 PM
    Open phone app, 3 dots -> Settings -> Call Settings -> Voicemail -> Setup. I use two pauses after and it works fine (Telus)
    Media Warrior likes this.
    12-09-15 03:14 PM
    Open phone app, 3 dots -> Settings -> Call Settings -> Voicemail -> Setup. I use two pauses after and it works fine (Telus)
    Great. which character (*,# ? or P, W) do I use for pauses and which character for waits??
    12-09-15 03:21 PM
    Doesn't work, Rogers is locked down its #1p1234pp1

12-09-15 03:22 PM
    Doesn't work, Rogers is locked down its #1p1234pp1

Really?? so there is no way to program in the password for the voicemail on Rogers? You used to be able to program in someones office extension as well. Is that gone too?
    12-09-15 03:26 PM
    Denalio try it yourself and see!

12-09-15 03:29 PM
    I did change mine on internet (not priv) however why don't you call Rogers for help .
    12-09-15 03:31 PM
    On your phone, enter 1 plus your area code, then your seven digit phone number followed by two,, then your password.
    This works on the Priv .

12-09-15 04:03 PM
    On your phone, enter 1 plus your area code, then your seven digit phone number followed by two,, then your password.
    This works on the Priv .

I tried that it will not let me add the "," I get an error message that says" Call settings error. Couldn't change the voicemail number, Contact your Carrier if this problem persists. ( I did contact Rogers, they were no help. They said we don't lock out the pauses and waits, but the Priv is an Android device so it will be different that a regular BB)

I then tried to add the pauses from the phone app still would not work. Then I tried the wait, wait commands then number. It accepted the wait commands,However they are not automatic. When I dial into voicemail the phone then asks "send the following tones?....yes no ?" Press yes then the tones are sent (tones for whatever your password is). Seems damn silly that this is supposed to be hands free, but you still need to enter password numbers. Now if I call one of my contacts with an extension I don't seem to have a problem, the phone dials waits for the answer than dials the extensions.
    12-09-15 04:32 PM
    I figured it out so leave the number alone and add a pause pause pass code wait 1 so it will look like +13334445555,,1234;1

Cheers

anon(1440669) likes this.
    12-09-15 05:03 PM
    I figured it out so leave the number alone and add a pause pause pass code wait 1 so it will look like +13334445555,,1234;1

Cheers

I tried that. I still get the error message. Phone > three little dots > settings > call settings > Voicemail >setup > voicemail number Enter my voicemail like this 13334445555,,1234,1. Gives me error message "Call setting error. Couldn't change the voicemail number. Contact your Carrier" Are you on Rogers?
    12-09-15 05:49 PM
    Yes on Rogers, try just with the pass code, don't add the wait 1, if that doesn't work. Try backing off some of the voice-mail numbers and readding

12-09-15 06:18 PM
    When you add voicemail to your contacts and are entering your 1 plus your 10 digit phone number on the contacts keypad, press the *# button, this will bring you to another keyboard where you will see the pause and wait keys. Press the pause button twice then key in your password.

12-09-15 06:30 PM
    When you add voicemail to your contacts and are entering your 1 plus your 10 digit phone number on the contacts keypad, press the *# button, this will bring you to another keyboard where you will see the pause and wait keys. Press the pause button twice then key in your password.

HMM...maybe that is my problem. I am not adding voicemail to my contacts list. I am just long pressing "1" on the phone keypad (with the little voicemail icon) this accesses the voicemail that was pre-programmed in the phone setting app (Rogers voicemail number). This is the number I am trying to change it is the pre-programmed number for voicemail and that number is associated with the long press "1". If I set up voicemail as a contact then assign a speed dial maybe that will work. Although I am not sure why the other way is not working.
    12-09-15 06:57 PM
    Was that the 1647 number? If so, I had the same problem. If you use your own cell number starting with 1 plus the area code, the way I mention in the previous comment will work.
    I also set my voicemail up as a perfected contact by pressing the star icon on the contacts page which put it into the speed dial group under the blue phone icon.

12-09-15 07:12 PM
    Was that the 1647 number? If so, I had the same problem. If you use your own cell number starting with 1 plus the area code, the way I mention in the previous comment will work.
    I also set my voicemail up as a perfected contact by pressing the star icon on the contacts page which put it into the speed dial group under the blue phone icon.

Yes it is the 1647 number.
    12-09-15 07:29 PM
    Why don't you just set password bypass. So when you press 1 to access it will just go to your first message!?

вιaсĸвεггч� ᕵяiv (STV100-3 Rogers Wireless)via CB for Android 5.1.1
    12-11-15 10:24 AM
    Did you try the setting up the voicemail number into you contacts and tapping the icon at the top of the saved contact to add it to your speed dial list. It should work as that is what I did and I am a Rogers customer. Use 1plus your 10 digit phone number, two,, then your password.

12-11-15 06:22 PM
    Why don't you just set password bypass. So when you press 1 to access it will just go to your first message!?

вιaсĸвεггч� ᕵяiv (STV100-3 Rogers Wireless)via CB for Android 5.1.1
    Can you explain how to do this on Rogers
    12-11-15 07:51 PM
    Hey there.
    You have to access your administrative functions by actually dialing into your voicemail system. The actual feature in your voicemail system is called Password skip.

Press once yer in:
    4>2>2
    12-14-15 11:33 AM
    Hey there.
    You have to access your administrative functions by actually dialing into your voicemail system. The actual feature in your voicemail system is called Password skip.

Press once yer in:
    4>2>2
    Thanks for the tip. I got it to work now.
    12-14-15 01:20 PM
    This worked for me. Thanks. I am not sure what the ";1" was for but I put it in because you have it in yours and it is working so again, thanks.
    03-12-16 01:36 PM
27 12