So, I had an interesting experience with the Hub on Saturday. It was my first time flying with my Priv and I was a bit worried about how the battery would do and how I was going to survive without the BlackBerry travel app that I had on my Z-10.

Turns out that between the calendar app getting flight and hotel information from my emails and finally being able to use the American Airlines app, I didn't miss BlackBerry Travel. However, battery life was another story.

As I've read from others, the Hub seems to be a big part of the problem with battery drain. On my flight, my battery was being drained quickly even though it was in airplane mode and all I was doing was listening to music. About an hour into the flight, I started to get email notifications in the Hub. They were all from my Gmail, and for some reason were just delayed.

Has anyone else experienced this? It's definitely the first time I've gotten emails while my phone did not have a data connection. I'll see what happens on my flight home tomorrow. I was really hoping to see an update for the Hub today, but I guess that's not going to happen.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-14-15 02:37 PM
    update hub now, click on the hub app in the play store and click update
    other BB apps updates also available
    12-14-15 02:57 PM
    That's funny, I checked before I made my post and the update for the hub wasn't there. It is now, so hopefully this will make things better!

12-14-15 03:11 PM
    Well, tings seem to be much better now. The updates even disabled the hand warming feature.

12-14-15 06:16 PM