If there not a way to do this on the Priv? I go in Settings, Display then Wallpapers and whenever I pick one it changes both lock screen and home screen. I couldn't find the option where I can pick different ones for both screens. That can't be right? Am I just missing that option somewhere?
    11-13-15 10:48 AM
    If there not a way to do this on the Priv? I go in Settings, Display then Wallpapers and whenever I pick one it changes both lock screen and home screen. I couldn't find the option where I can pick different ones for both screens. That can't be right? Am I just missing that option somewhere?
    That's not a feature included with standard Android. Maybe you can find an app for that.
    11-13-15 10:59 AM
    That's not a feature included with standard Android. Maybe you can find an app for that.
    Hmm that's really strange. I've used TONS of Androids and the latest being S6 Edge but I have never had this issue before. Perhaps each manufacturer added that feature on top of standard android I suppose. It's surprising.
    11-13-15 11:03 AM
    Samsung phones have that feature. Could be part of their TouchWiz UI. Maybe some launchers have that capability.

Posted via CB10
    11-13-15 11:05 AM
    And wow this sucks..I emailed myself a picture and I can't seem to be able to save it from the email to my phone? I open the email and it's just in the entire subject field and not an attachment per se but I try to save it to the phone I can't. Long presses don't do anything...are we not able to do that either?
    11-13-15 11:06 AM
    And wow this sucks..I emailed myself a picture and I can't seem to be able to save it from the email to my phone? I open the email and it's just in the entire subject field and not an attachment per se but I try to save it to the phone I can't. Long presses don't do anything...are we not able to do that either?
    Open it then save.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-13-15 01:34 PM
    Open it then save.

When I open the email the picture is in the message field. There is no separate attachment that I can open per se as I just see the picture in the message field....
    11-13-15 02:51 PM
    When I open the email the picture is in the message field. There is no separate attachment that I can open per se as I just see the picture in the message field....
    Oh in line? Can't you long press on the picture and doesn't a menu pop up?

Just checked myself. This doesn't work. This is clearly an oversight. I'd file a bug report by posting on the Priv Community Forums on BlackBerry site. They're pretty good on there about responding.

I'm sure it will be fixed in a near term version of Hub.

11-13-15 05:57 PM
    You cannot set the lock screen picture becuase it gets auto set I think from watching media. Whwn listining to music the album art shows there or when watching a podcast the album art from that shows
    11-13-15 08:07 PM
    You cannot set the lock screen picture becuase it gets auto set I think from watching media. Whwn listining to music the album art shows there or when watching a podcast the album art from that shows
    That's not an excuse for this feature not being there. I have an LG V10, and it has custom lock screen which changes to the media whenever media is paused.

It's just not a standard lollipop feature. Or marshmallow.

11-14-15 06:06 AM
    True then it's an Android thing. They decided its not worth it for some reason
    11-14-15 08:51 AM
    Considering they put this feature in the updated version of bb10 I would guess it'll come on this too. And missing the ability to save an in-line pic is pretty stupid.
    11-14-15 06:33 PM
    Considering they put this feature in the updated version of bb10 I would guess it'll come on this too. And missing the ability to save an in-line pic is pretty stupid.
    The dual wallpaper feature is unless. If they introduce it, great. If not, who cares.

The in line picture thing is a huge oversight. I hear they are addressing it.

11-15-15 07:45 AM