Hi. I have 9 dollars in amazon.ca credit. So far I have just been using the last remaining screen protector I had for my Z10 (the phone I had before the priv) but obviously it does not fit.

I think it's time to get a protector for it. Does anyone have any suggestions? I see so many screen protectors for the Priv, quite a few of them shady.

All I want is a bit of oleophobic coating so I do not have to wipe of fingerprint smudges constantly.

Thanks
    Dave Liao likes this.
    02-14-16 01:01 PM
    Hi. I have 9 dollars in amazon.ca credit. So far I have just been using the last remaining screen protector I had for my Z10 (the phone I had before the priv) but obviously it does not fit.

I think it's time to get a protector for it. Does anyone have any suggestions? I see so many screen protectors for the Priv, quite a few of them shady.

All I want is a bit of oleophobic coating so I do not have to wipe of fingerprint smudges constantly.

Thanks
    I thought this would be a simpler search that what it is, I also couldn't find anything by a company I'd trust. Fosmon is my current favorite but they don't have tempered glass for the Priv, just film, and probably not oleophobic.
    02-14-16 01:57 PM
    So far I'm liking ClearPlex that's offered by Best Buy. The smudges aren't that bad. Price was reasonable, and depending on the Best Buy location, it's pretty quick.
    02-14-16 05:46 PM
    Choose you tpu type instead of tempered glass type. Tempered glass can't fully stick at the screen. It will reduce the sensitivity of the screen.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    02-15-16 06:38 AM
    Using skinomi. Great so far..

02-15-16 07:14 AM
    ArmorSuit is great! I just got my Priv a couple of days ago and I immediately applied the ArmorSuit. Its very clear and protects from scratches.
    Dave Liao likes this.
    02-15-16 08:23 AM
    I recently got the ghost armor screen protector for my phone for $40 works perfectly and doesn't even look like there's a screen protector

02-15-16 10:34 AM