As we have some rumours about Priv Price I can say it's a safe bet to get/try PRIV!

Posted via CB10
    10-18-15 07:13 AM
    The one major concern I have with getting the Priv is the screen lifting. I recently had this problem on my Passport. From the images I have seen, the glass looks to me sitting on top of the chassis instead of being framed under it, just like the Passport.

Posted via BlackBerry Passport
    are you for real the phone is not even out and you start with this .................my god what the hell next
    10-18-15 09:35 AM
    Priv is not a bro, so I don't think it lifts.
    It lifts and separates.
    10-18-15 10:24 AM
    It wouldn't surprise me if the Passport lifting issue affected less than 1% of owners. To start this thread, I read it as clickbait/trolling. Good on you, since lots of us actually responded. Kudos.

Posted via CB10
    10-18-15 10:50 AM
    Dumb answer! Passport was way different than Priv. Passport was having huge 1X1 screen and screen lifting is simple engineering! You just let people speculate your dumb mind.

Posted via CB10
    If it's such simple engineering then why do some people, like myself, have the screen lifting in the first place.

Plus, genius, you're three days late the conversation. Why don't you read the rest of the post before saying the same repeated crap others have already said. Go spout off in another thread.

10-18-15 06:47 PM
    It wouldn't surprise me if the Passport lifting issue affected less than 1% of owners. To start this thread, I read it as clickbait/trolling. Good on you, since lots of us actually responded. Kudos.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah I didn't do it to lure people here for an argument. I literally wanted to just have a conversation about the possibility of the screen adhesive coming off since the Passport and Priv have the same glass interface adhered to the phone. One of the other commenters mentioned that because of the curved edge that it's possible that not all of the weight will be at the edges of where the adhesive is.

So feel free to close the topic, it's really become tiresome that you can't post anymore with out people not commenting on the thread and just bashing that you can't speculate. If you don't like the thread, just bugger off. But people just posting this is stupid and should be closed to pad your commenting numbers is stupid. So by all means, just close this.

10-18-15 06:54 PM
    For what it's worth... my palm and HP pre's have been fine... my BlackBerry z10 q10 and classic have all been fine.

My wife's iphone 5 has a totally jacked battery 9mo after purchase. Co worker 1's iphone 6 has screen lift and Co worker 2's new 3 day old iphone 6s plus half the backlight LEDs have stopped working.

So... nowdays who the heck knows what quality you will get.

Posted via CB10
    10-18-15 08:18 PM
    If it's such simple engineering then why do some people, like myself, have the screen lifting in the first place.

Plus, genius, you're three days late the conversation. Why don't you read the rest of the post before saying the same repeated crap others have already said. Go spout off in another thread.

Simple engineering says when you have huge screen specially square one, then you have more chances to lift!!

3 days before I said why you have started a thread before even try!

Posted via CB10
    10-19-15 01:27 AM
    Damn, the anti BlackBerry trolls are already starting even though the device hasn't been released....

You can't deny being a troll when you make a thread title like this.

Posted via CB10
    BB_PP likes this.
    10-19-15 01:47 AM
    Enough folks,lets wait the device come out first
    10-19-15 01:55 AM
60 123