Hey guys so a while back I was reading some forums to leave anything new for my priv, I found the ability to turn the display keyboard on while the software was being used. Dumb thing that was for me because I don't like it anymore and can't seem to find it on settings. Would anyone be so kind as to help me out with this!? Thanks in advance!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    08-19-16 06:35 PM
    Hey i found this option in either the keyboard menu or the accessability menu. It may sound as a dumb feature but its actually useful and i for used to typing using the features of birth keyboards. I also turned on swipe typing on the physical keyboard and use the virtual one for gestures

08-19-16 06:39 PM
    I don't think it's a bad idea at all, but I dont personally like it. I dont use my pkb as much as I thought I would, but when I do, I like having the whole screen. I checker both spots but couldn't see it

08-19-16 06:59 PM
    Ohh youre looking to disable it. Hmm the thing is i don't have the priv anymore. But the option definitely is in one of the settings menu. Actually did you try to look for it in the developer options?

08-20-16 03:38 PM
    Yes I just checked I couldn't find it. And I don't blame you. With not using the keyboard as much and having a creaky stv-3, I'd rather go back to my pp. Obviously if it was fully android or apps like snap chat worked.

08-20-16 07:08 PM
    Settings > Language and Input and tap on Current Keyboard and the toggle is there.
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    08-20-16 08:20 PM
    Actually, I think what you are looking for is found when you open the onscreen keyboard, tap the little keyboard icon on the bottom right. That's where the "keyboard on even with pkb open" option is.

My name is Jimmy and I am a BlackBerryaholic.
    08-20-16 10:29 PM
    Same as what I said. I guess this is just a little easier.
    08-22-16 07:58 PM
    Thanks a lot both of you! I finally feel like I will use my pkb a bit more than I was. Especially for scrolling through texts and what not.

08-22-16 10:30 PM