Hey all,

Just noticed when my physical keyboard is exposed, my screen can move left to right ever so slightly.

It isn't a bother, just want to make sure there's nothing wrong wit it I should get addressed.

Thanks.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    ahmedhanif911 likes this.
    11-22-15 02:02 PM
    No movement here
    11-22-15 03:04 PM
    Do you have any clicking on the left side of the screen like this?
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...cking-1049982/
    11-22-15 03:12 PM
    Hey all,

Just noticed when my physical keyboard is exposed, my screen can move left to right ever so slightly.

It isn't a bother, just want to make sure there's nothing wrong wit it I should get addressed.

Thanks.

Do you mean a slight wiggle? I've got that. And the back of my phone clicks on the left side(screen facing me). Sorry blackberry dropped the ball on build quality. No deal breakers but the torch was much tougher.

11-22-15 03:50 PM
    I've swapped over, I'm on my third priv it's nuts, they've all wiggled at the bottom of the screen when slid out. The one I've got now don't click at the back cover though it's quite solid compared to the last two.

I think it's the first batch or first couple batches with the screen issue. I may swap again in a week just waiting for a new batch lol.

11-22-15 04:14 PM
    Thanks for the input.

Do you have any clicking on the left side of the screen like this?
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...cking-1049982/
    I did, I tried that fix, now I just have horrible creaking everytime i touch the thing. Going to try removing the battery door and ensuring all the tabs are firmly connected or back it goes.
    11-22-15 04:44 PM
    I've swapped over, I'm on my third priv it's nuts, they've all wiggled at the bottom of the screen when slid out. The one I've got now don't click at the back cover though it's quite solid compared to the last two.

I think it's the first batch or first couple batches with the screen issue. I may swap again in a week just waiting for a new batch lol.

Did you order from shopbb? How do they have devices to swap if all pre-orders haven't gone out yet? I'm not questioning you, just curious, because I bought mine from ATT and screen clicks quite a bit, so just trying to figure out which route to take.

Thanks!
    11-22-15 08:51 PM
    I did, I tried that fix, now I just have horrible creaking everytime i touch the thing. Going to try removing the battery door and ensuring all the tabs are firmly connected or back it goes.
    Be careful when you do this. You don't want to void your warranty!

Posted via the BlackBerry Venice
    11-22-15 10:33 PM
    Do you mean a slight wiggle? I've got that. And the back of my phone clicks on the left side(screen facing me). Sorry blackberry dropped the ball on build quality. No deal breakers but the torch was much tougher.

Not the 9800 it wasn't. Wait for the PRIV 2.0. It will be to the PRIV 1.0 like Torch 9810 was to the 9800.
    11-23-15 12:51 AM
    I'm in the UK I've changed them with carphone warehouse in selfridges, London. They have quite a few in stock, they said they had hundreds from day one and still on there first batch. Asked the the lady about sales, she said they sell 4 or 5 a day.

lonestar1135 likes this.
    11-23-15 05:08 AM