I've noticed the PRIV has screen flickering at times. It's really quick and at first I thought I was imagining it. But it's happened so many times that I can't rule it out anymore. One thing I've noticed is that it only flickers only when the adaptive brightness is on. When it's off it doesn't flicker.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    07-28-16 07:02 PM
    I've noticed the PRIV has screen flickering at times. It's really quick and at first I thought I was imagining it. But it's happened so many times that I can't rule it out anymore. One thing I've noticed is that it only flickers only when the adaptive brightness is on. When it's off it doesn't flicker.

You ought to put what model priv your using and what software version you're on. Maybe someone can help. I'm on marshmallow with a. Unlocked factory version. I haven't noticed any flickering.
    07-28-16 09:58 PM
    You ought to put what model priv your using and what software version you're on. Maybe someone can help. I'm on marshmallow with a. Unlocked factory version. I haven't noticed any flickering.
    I'm on an unlocked AT&T priv with marshmallow. I've noticed it flickering a lot even though I've turned the adaptive brightness off.

07-29-16 01:43 AM
    Perhaps try a screen test of some sorts, try and see if you notice it on a particular app. I noticed I'd get a garbled screen when I use one app that has a "long" list of transactions the screen will scramble the text unreadable if I try to swipe down and maneuver on the touchscreen, but using the keyboard space bar to move up and down the list doesn't cause screen jitters.....

07-29-16 01:59 AM
    Perhaps try a screen test of some sorts, try and see if you notice it on a particular app. I noticed I'd get a garbled screen when I use one app that has a "long" list of transactions the screen will scramble the text unreadable if I try to swipe down and maneuver on the touchscreen, but using the keyboard space bar to move up and down the list doesn't cause screen jitters.....

I've done all kinds of tests and it's resulting to nothing.. And to top it off there's two stuck pixels that are bright green. I think I should return this phone and just wait for the Argon or Mercury because so far my experience with the PRIV has been depressing..

07-29-16 03:52 AM